Justin Bieber to Duet With Jaden Smith in Upcoming New York Gig
Justin Bieber is lining up a special treat for fans at his New York City show next week - he's reportedly planning an onstage collaboration with his pal Jaden Smith. The "Baby" hitmaker teamed up with "The Karate Kid" star to record "Never Say Never" for the film's soundtrack and the young friends are said to be keen to make their live debut together.
Will Smith's son has now agreed to join Bieber when he plays at Madison Square Garden on August 31, along with other celebrity guests including Sean Kingston and Jessica Jarrell, according to New York Post gossip column PageSix.
A source tells the publication, "Special security arrangements are being made for Jaden, who will appear onstage, and (for) his family, including Will, to be in the audience for the concert."
More Justin Bieber News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert