Sharon Osbourne to Sue In Touch Weekly Over Article About Kelly and Jack
Sharon Osbourne has threatened legal action against the editors of a U.S. tabloid magazine over an article about her kids Kelly Osbourne and Jack Osbourne. The rock matriarch is furious over the report in the latest issue of America's In Touch Weekly, due on news stands on Wednesday, August 25, which allegedly damages the pair's "credibility" - and Osbourne is considering suing over the matter.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "In Touch Magazine is printing an untrue story about Kelly & Jack which affects their credibility and dignity. See you in court!" And the siblings, who have both battled addiction issues in the past, are not pleased with the article either.
On her own Twitter page, Kelly adds: "(I'm) in shock that In Touch is printing a untrue story about (Jack) and I. Can't believe it, we have both worked too hard on ourselves for this b.s. (bulls**t)" Jack writes: "So Intouch magazine is writing a bulls**t story about me and (Kelly). They'd better get their check (sic) books ready, cause I'm goin to town!"
In another news, Jack Osbourne's ex-girlfriend has been ordered to pay $10,000 after allegedly vandalizing the star's Aston Martin car. Niki Cloyd pleaded no contest to one misdemeanor count of vandalism after she was reportedly caught on camera causing significant damage to Osbourne's luxury $250,000 vehicle in May.
A judge ordered the 24-year-old model to pay for repairs, and she was placed on 18 months probation, according to TMZ.com. The website reports that Cloyd will also have to complete 12 anger management classes but will have her record cleared if she stays out of trouble during her probation period. Ozzy Osbourne's son applied for a restraining order against Cloyd after she was arrested for the incident, but his request was denied.
More Sharon Osbourne News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary