Son of Late Ol' Dirty Bastard Joins Father's Bandmates Wu-Tang Clan at Rock the Bells
Boy Jones, the son of late rapper Ol' Dirty Bastard, joined his father's former bandmates the Wu-Tang Clan for a performance of the group's landmark "Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)" at the Rock the Bells festival in California on Saturday night, August 21.
Jones, who resembles his dead dad, ran shirtless through the crowd at the event as RZA and Ghostface Killah rapped through hits onstage. The night was an emotional one for RZA, who thanked fans for buying the album they were performing. He said, "We went on to go platinum, so we got a lot of our families out of the hood, left the projects, started getting the good life."
Before performing at the event, Raekwon remembered his former bandmate. He told MTV, "Dirty had given us the energy booster that we need to believe that we are the best. I still think about him... I think as I'm getting a little older, I'm getting a little more sensitive in certain places when it comes to my brother being gone."
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom