Son of Late Ol' Dirty Bastard Joins Father's Bandmates Wu-Tang Clan at Rock the Bells
Boy Jones, the son of late rapper Ol' Dirty Bastard, joined his father's former bandmates the Wu-Tang Clan for a performance of the group's landmark "Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)" at the Rock the Bells festival in California on Saturday night, August 21.
Jones, who resembles his dead dad, ran shirtless through the crowd at the event as RZA and Ghostface Killah rapped through hits onstage. The night was an emotional one for RZA, who thanked fans for buying the album they were performing. He said, "We went on to go platinum, so we got a lot of our families out of the hood, left the projects, started getting the good life."
Before performing at the event, Raekwon remembered his former bandmate. He told MTV, "Dirty had given us the energy booster that we need to believe that we are the best. I still think about him... I think as I'm getting a little older, I'm getting a little more sensitive in certain places when it comes to my brother being gone."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked