Son of Late Ol' Dirty Bastard Joins Father's Bandmates Wu-Tang Clan at Rock the Bells
Boy Jones, the son of late rapper Ol' Dirty Bastard, joined his father's former bandmates the Wu-Tang Clan for a performance of the group's landmark "Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)" at the Rock the Bells festival in California on Saturday night, August 21.
Jones, who resembles his dead dad, ran shirtless through the crowd at the event as RZA and Ghostface Killah rapped through hits onstage. The night was an emotional one for RZA, who thanked fans for buying the album they were performing. He said, "We went on to go platinum, so we got a lot of our families out of the hood, left the projects, started getting the good life."
Before performing at the event, Raekwon remembered his former bandmate. He told MTV, "Dirty had given us the energy booster that we need to believe that we are the best. I still think about him... I think as I'm getting a little older, I'm getting a little more sensitive in certain places when it comes to my brother being gone."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed