Son of Late Ol' Dirty Bastard Joins Father's Bandmates Wu-Tang Clan at Rock the Bells
Boy Jones, the son of late rapper Ol' Dirty Bastard, joined his father's former bandmates the Wu-Tang Clan for a performance of the group's landmark "Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)" at the Rock the Bells festival in California on Saturday night, August 21.
Jones, who resembles his dead dad, ran shirtless through the crowd at the event as RZA and Ghostface Killah rapped through hits onstage. The night was an emotional one for RZA, who thanked fans for buying the album they were performing. He said, "We went on to go platinum, so we got a lot of our families out of the hood, left the projects, started getting the good life."
Before performing at the event, Raekwon remembered his former bandmate. He told MTV, "Dirty had given us the energy booster that we need to believe that we are the best. I still think about him... I think as I'm getting a little older, I'm getting a little more sensitive in certain places when it comes to my brother being gone."
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation