'Underworld' Star Karl Hyde to Hold Solo Art Show in Japan
"Underworld" star Karl Hyde is to debut 70 new artworks as part of the What's Going on in Your Head as You're Dancing exhibition at the Laforet Museum in Harajuku, Japan. It will be the "Born Slippy" hitmaker's first solo art show, and his first since he presented pieces in New York with "Underworld" partner Rick Smith and artist John Warwicker in 2008.
Hyde tells Spinner, "It started off by making series of marks while I was doing interviews, marks that were inspired by walking through the streets of cities."
"That started to develop into seeing the same shapes I see in my head while I'm onstage with 'Underworld'. I see physical 3-D shapes in my head while I'm onstage of the potential moves I might make when I'm thinking about moving across stage or interpreting the sound."
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win