'Underworld' Star Karl Hyde to Hold Solo Art Show in Japan
"Underworld" star Karl Hyde is to debut 70 new artworks as part of the What's Going on in Your Head as You're Dancing exhibition at the Laforet Museum in Harajuku, Japan. It will be the "Born Slippy" hitmaker's first solo art show, and his first since he presented pieces in New York with "Underworld" partner Rick Smith and artist John Warwicker in 2008.
Hyde tells Spinner, "It started off by making series of marks while I was doing interviews, marks that were inspired by walking through the streets of cities."
"That started to develop into seeing the same shapes I see in my head while I'm onstage with 'Underworld'. I see physical 3-D shapes in my head while I'm onstage of the potential moves I might make when I'm thinking about moving across stage or interpreting the sound."
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death