'Underworld' Star Karl Hyde to Hold Solo Art Show in Japan
"Underworld" star Karl Hyde is to debut 70 new artworks as part of the What's Going on in Your Head as You're Dancing exhibition at the Laforet Museum in Harajuku, Japan. It will be the "Born Slippy" hitmaker's first solo art show, and his first since he presented pieces in New York with "Underworld" partner Rick Smith and artist John Warwicker in 2008.
Hyde tells Spinner, "It started off by making series of marks while I was doing interviews, marks that were inspired by walking through the streets of cities."
"That started to develop into seeing the same shapes I see in my head while I'm onstage with 'Underworld'. I see physical 3-D shapes in my head while I'm onstage of the potential moves I might make when I'm thinking about moving across stage or interpreting the sound."
More Underworld News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery