Kasabian Celebrate Hiatus by Crashing Wedding Parties
Kasabian celebrated the start of their one-year hiatus by crashing two wedding parties following their gig at Britain's V Festival on Sunday night, August 22, according to a U.K. report. The "Fire" hitmakers are stepping out of the spotlight for the next 12 months so the band members can spend time with their young children.
After headlining the festival in Essex, England, the four-piece headed for the Down Hall Country House Hotel in Hertfordshire to party with Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher. And the musicians lived up to their rowdy rock star reputations - wedding guests at the hotel complained to staff after the band tried to move from their own function room into the private parties.
Meanwhile, other hotel attendees reportedly tried to sneak into Kasabian's party, mobbing the group to get photos with the rockers. Speaking before the bash, frontman Tom Meighan told Britain's The Sun, "There's an Indian wedding and then another wedding. It's going to be insane when everyone finds each other in the building."
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans