Kasabian Celebrate Hiatus by Crashing Wedding Parties
Kasabian celebrated the start of their one-year hiatus by crashing two wedding parties following their gig at Britain's V Festival on Sunday night, August 22, according to a U.K. report. The "Fire" hitmakers are stepping out of the spotlight for the next 12 months so the band members can spend time with their young children.
After headlining the festival in Essex, England, the four-piece headed for the Down Hall Country House Hotel in Hertfordshire to party with Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher. And the musicians lived up to their rowdy rock star reputations - wedding guests at the hotel complained to staff after the band tried to move from their own function room into the private parties.
Meanwhile, other hotel attendees reportedly tried to sneak into Kasabian's party, mobbing the group to get photos with the rockers. Speaking before the bash, frontman Tom Meighan told Britain's The Sun, "There's an Indian wedding and then another wedding. It's going to be insane when everyone finds each other in the building."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March