Kasabian Celebrate Hiatus by Crashing Wedding Parties
Kasabian celebrated the start of their one-year hiatus by crashing two wedding parties following their gig at Britain's V Festival on Sunday night, August 22, according to a U.K. report. The "Fire" hitmakers are stepping out of the spotlight for the next 12 months so the band members can spend time with their young children.
After headlining the festival in Essex, England, the four-piece headed for the Down Hall Country House Hotel in Hertfordshire to party with Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher. And the musicians lived up to their rowdy rock star reputations - wedding guests at the hotel complained to staff after the band tried to move from their own function room into the private parties.
Meanwhile, other hotel attendees reportedly tried to sneak into Kasabian's party, mobbing the group to get photos with the rockers. Speaking before the bash, frontman Tom Meighan told Britain's The Sun, "There's an Indian wedding and then another wedding. It's going to be insane when everyone finds each other in the building."
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'