Kasabian Celebrate Hiatus by Crashing Wedding Parties
Kasabian celebrated the start of their one-year hiatus by crashing two wedding parties following their gig at Britain's V Festival on Sunday night, August 22, according to a U.K. report. The "Fire" hitmakers are stepping out of the spotlight for the next 12 months so the band members can spend time with their young children.
After headlining the festival in Essex, England, the four-piece headed for the Down Hall Country House Hotel in Hertfordshire to party with Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher. And the musicians lived up to their rowdy rock star reputations - wedding guests at the hotel complained to staff after the band tried to move from their own function room into the private parties.
Meanwhile, other hotel attendees reportedly tried to sneak into Kasabian's party, mobbing the group to get photos with the rockers. Speaking before the bash, frontman Tom Meighan told Britain's The Sun, "There's an Indian wedding and then another wedding. It's going to be insane when everyone finds each other in the building."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign