Kasabian Celebrate Hiatus by Crashing Wedding Parties
Kasabian celebrated the start of their one-year hiatus by crashing two wedding parties following their gig at Britain's V Festival on Sunday night, August 22, according to a U.K. report. The "Fire" hitmakers are stepping out of the spotlight for the next 12 months so the band members can spend time with their young children.
After headlining the festival in Essex, England, the four-piece headed for the Down Hall Country House Hotel in Hertfordshire to party with Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher. And the musicians lived up to their rowdy rock star reputations - wedding guests at the hotel complained to staff after the band tried to move from their own function room into the private parties.
Meanwhile, other hotel attendees reportedly tried to sneak into Kasabian's party, mobbing the group to get photos with the rockers. Speaking before the bash, frontman Tom Meighan told Britain's The Sun, "There's an Indian wedding and then another wedding. It's going to be insane when everyone finds each other in the building."
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck