'Lost' Vehicles Sold High at Auction
The vehicles from "Lost" were among the biggest items to go under the hammer at a props and memorabilia auction on Sunday, August 22. The Dharma Van, Hurley's Camaro and the Dharma Jeep were the highlights of the two-day sale, which culminated early on Monday morning, raising $87,500.
The van was the big highlight - it went for $47,500. The Dharma Jeep and Hurley's Camaro both fetched $20,000. Other highlights of the Profiles in History sale included a script of the pilot episode signed by show co-creators J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof, the suit Matthew Fox's character Jack was buried in and his set chair, and a large section of the Oceanic Flight 815 aircraft wreckage.
"Lost" stars Sterling Beaumon, who played Young Ben in five episodes, and Daniel Roebuck, who played Leslie Arzt in seven episodes, were part of the auction proceedings. Auction house spokesman Marc Kruscol tells WENN the big sale did not go as fast as expected due to competitive bidding for items from fans in 50 countries.
More Lost News
- Liv Tyler, Mark Gatiss and Peter Mullan Will Star on BBC's 'Gunpowder'
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo