'Lost' Vehicles Sold High at Auction
The vehicles from "Lost" were among the biggest items to go under the hammer at a props and memorabilia auction on Sunday, August 22. The Dharma Van, Hurley's Camaro and the Dharma Jeep were the highlights of the two-day sale, which culminated early on Monday morning, raising $87,500.
The van was the big highlight - it went for $47,500. The Dharma Jeep and Hurley's Camaro both fetched $20,000. Other highlights of the Profiles in History sale included a script of the pilot episode signed by show co-creators J.J. Abrams and Damon Lindelof, the suit Matthew Fox's character Jack was buried in and his set chair, and a large section of the Oceanic Flight 815 aircraft wreckage.
"Lost" stars Sterling Beaumon, who played Young Ben in five episodes, and Daniel Roebuck, who played Leslie Arzt in seven episodes, were part of the auction proceedings. Auction house spokesman Marc Kruscol tells WENN the big sale did not go as fast as expected due to competitive bidding for items from fans in 50 countries.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked