Michelle Trachtenberg's Rep Denies John Mayer Romance
A spokesperson for actress Michelle Trachtenberg has dismissed reports the actress is dating notorious Hollywood playboy John Mayer. Recent reports suggested the "EuroTrip" star was "smitten" with the singer/songwriter, who has dated a string of top beauties including Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson.
But the actress' rep insists rumors her client was spotted cosying up to Mayer during a recent night out at Los Angeles hotspot Soho House have been blown out of proportion. The spokesperson insists the pair chatted for a mere five minutes, and the relationship is purely platonic. The rep tells the New York Post, "They've known each other for years."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London