Michelle Trachtenberg's Rep Denies John Mayer Romance
A spokesperson for actress Michelle Trachtenberg has dismissed reports the actress is dating notorious Hollywood playboy John Mayer. Recent reports suggested the "EuroTrip" star was "smitten" with the singer/songwriter, who has dated a string of top beauties including Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson.
But the actress' rep insists rumors her client was spotted cosying up to Mayer during a recent night out at Los Angeles hotspot Soho House have been blown out of proportion. The spokesperson insists the pair chatted for a mere five minutes, and the relationship is purely platonic. The rep tells the New York Post, "They've known each other for years."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce