Michelle Trachtenberg's Rep Denies John Mayer Romance
A spokesperson for actress Michelle Trachtenberg has dismissed reports the actress is dating notorious Hollywood playboy John Mayer. Recent reports suggested the "EuroTrip" star was "smitten" with the singer/songwriter, who has dated a string of top beauties including Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson.
But the actress' rep insists rumors her client was spotted cosying up to Mayer during a recent night out at Los Angeles hotspot Soho House have been blown out of proportion. The spokesperson insists the pair chatted for a mere five minutes, and the relationship is purely platonic. The rep tells the New York Post, "They've known each other for years."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences