Michelle Trachtenberg's Rep Denies John Mayer Romance
A spokesperson for actress Michelle Trachtenberg has dismissed reports the actress is dating notorious Hollywood playboy John Mayer. Recent reports suggested the "EuroTrip" star was "smitten" with the singer/songwriter, who has dated a string of top beauties including Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson.
But the actress' rep insists rumors her client was spotted cosying up to Mayer during a recent night out at Los Angeles hotspot Soho House have been blown out of proportion. The spokesperson insists the pair chatted for a mere five minutes, and the relationship is purely platonic. The rep tells the New York Post, "They've known each other for years."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival