Michelle Trachtenberg's Rep Denies John Mayer Romance
A spokesperson for actress Michelle Trachtenberg has dismissed reports the actress is dating notorious Hollywood playboy John Mayer. Recent reports suggested the "EuroTrip" star was "smitten" with the singer/songwriter, who has dated a string of top beauties including Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson.
But the actress' rep insists rumors her client was spotted cosying up to Mayer during a recent night out at Los Angeles hotspot Soho House have been blown out of proportion. The spokesperson insists the pair chatted for a mere five minutes, and the relationship is purely platonic. The rep tells the New York Post, "They've known each other for years."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby