Lindsay Lohan Invited to Join 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Real estate tycoon-turned-reality TV star Donald Trump has told troubled Lindsay Lohan she'll have to be 100 per cent healthy before he'll consider her as a contestant on his "The Celebrity Apprentice" show.
The businessman, who fronts the programme, reveals Lohan's people have been in touch about landing the actress a spot on the next season of the show now she's out of jail and almost clear of court-ordered rehab following a probation violation.
And Trump admits he'll consider the idea if he deems Lohan well enough to compete. He tells U.S. news show Extra, "We haven't made a decision. We just want her to be 100 per cent, get better and be strong."
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!