Lindsay Lohan Invited to Join 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Real estate tycoon-turned-reality TV star Donald Trump has told troubled Lindsay Lohan she'll have to be 100 per cent healthy before he'll consider her as a contestant on his "The Celebrity Apprentice" show.
The businessman, who fronts the programme, reveals Lohan's people have been in touch about landing the actress a spot on the next season of the show now she's out of jail and almost clear of court-ordered rehab following a probation violation.
And Trump admits he'll consider the idea if he deems Lohan well enough to compete. He tells U.S. news show Extra, "We haven't made a decision. We just want her to be 100 per cent, get better and be strong."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic