Taylor Lautner Suing Trailer Company for 'Distress'
Actor Taylor Lautner has filed a lawsuit against a trailer company for causing him "distress" after allegedly failing to deliver a vehicle on time. The "Twilight" star claims he struck a deal with McMahon's RV to buy a personal trailer for approximately $300,000 so he could use it on the set of new movie "Abduction".
But Lautner alleges the firm failed to deliver the vehicle by the agreed date of June 21, causing him "emotional distress" and "annoyance", reports TMZ.com. He is suing for breach of contract and fraud and is seeking unspecified damages.
"Abduction" centers around Lautner's character, a teen who figures out why he's so disillusioned with his parents, which sets off a violent chain of events. It would be released sometime in 2011.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'