Taylor Lautner Suing Trailer Company for 'Distress'
Actor Taylor Lautner has filed a lawsuit against a trailer company for causing him "distress" after allegedly failing to deliver a vehicle on time. The "Twilight" star claims he struck a deal with McMahon's RV to buy a personal trailer for approximately $300,000 so he could use it on the set of new movie "Abduction".
But Lautner alleges the firm failed to deliver the vehicle by the agreed date of June 21, causing him "emotional distress" and "annoyance", reports TMZ.com. He is suing for breach of contract and fraud and is seeking unspecified damages.
"Abduction" centers around Lautner's character, a teen who figures out why he's so disillusioned with his parents, which sets off a violent chain of events. It would be released sometime in 2011.
More Taylor Lautner News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'