Taylor Lautner Suing Trailer Company for 'Distress'
Actor Taylor Lautner has filed a lawsuit against a trailer company for causing him "distress" after allegedly failing to deliver a vehicle on time. The "Twilight" star claims he struck a deal with McMahon's RV to buy a personal trailer for approximately $300,000 so he could use it on the set of new movie "Abduction".
But Lautner alleges the firm failed to deliver the vehicle by the agreed date of June 21, causing him "emotional distress" and "annoyance", reports TMZ.com. He is suing for breach of contract and fraud and is seeking unspecified damages.
"Abduction" centers around Lautner's character, a teen who figures out why he's so disillusioned with his parents, which sets off a violent chain of events. It would be released sometime in 2011.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert