Taylor Lautner Suing Trailer Company for 'Distress'
Actor Taylor Lautner has filed a lawsuit against a trailer company for causing him "distress" after allegedly failing to deliver a vehicle on time. The "Twilight" star claims he struck a deal with McMahon's RV to buy a personal trailer for approximately $300,000 so he could use it on the set of new movie "Abduction".
But Lautner alleges the firm failed to deliver the vehicle by the agreed date of June 21, causing him "emotional distress" and "annoyance", reports TMZ.com. He is suing for breach of contract and fraud and is seeking unspecified damages.
"Abduction" centers around Lautner's character, a teen who figures out why he's so disillusioned with his parents, which sets off a violent chain of events. It would be released sometime in 2011.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake