Taylor Lautner Suing Trailer Company for 'Distress'
Actor Taylor Lautner has filed a lawsuit against a trailer company for causing him "distress" after allegedly failing to deliver a vehicle on time. The "Twilight" star claims he struck a deal with McMahon's RV to buy a personal trailer for approximately $300,000 so he could use it on the set of new movie "Abduction".
But Lautner alleges the firm failed to deliver the vehicle by the agreed date of June 21, causing him "emotional distress" and "annoyance", reports TMZ.com. He is suing for breach of contract and fraud and is seeking unspecified damages.
"Abduction" centers around Lautner's character, a teen who figures out why he's so disillusioned with his parents, which sets off a violent chain of events. It would be released sometime in 2011.
More Taylor Lautner News
- Pregnant Again! 'Teen Mom' Star Kailyn Lowry Reveals She Is Expecting Third Child
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party