Guns N' Roses Stumped by Show-Cancellation Tweet
Reports suggesting upcoming Guns N' Roses shows have been scrapped have sparked confusion among the members of the band - bassist Tommy Stinson reveals he has no idea what's going on. After a disastrous, delayed band performance at the Rock 'N Rev Festival in Sturgis, South Dakota on August 13, a post appeared on frontman Axl Rose's Twitter page suggesting all upcoming concerts had been canceled.
The organizers of the Leeds and Reading Festival in England, where the rockers are due to perform this weekend, have assured fans the tweet was a hoax penned by someone who hacked into Rose's account. Stinson insists "everything's fine", but even he was stumped by the tweet.
He tells Cleveland, Ohio's classic rock radio station 98.5 WNCX, "It's startling to me how stuff happens. It's stressful. It's like you kinda think, 'OK, well, I've gotta get my life in order here 'cause I'm leaving in five days,' and then you hear something like that coming down the pike."
"It's, like, Sunday night and you're like, 'How am I supposed to deal with that?' Everyone's just trying to figure out what's happening with it and how it happened and then I get the call that everything's fine, whatever - it's just some crazy s**t going on."
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer