Kelly Osbourne Goes Blonde for New Movie Role
Kelly Osbourne has gone blonde for a new movie role. The pop star and reality TV darling has landed the role of a groupie in new movie "Should Have Been Romeo". She took to Twitter to announce the big news, writing "It's a comedy and i play the role of nicole, who is a crazy groupie! its amazingly funny."
It's Osbourne's first major film role. She adds, "We have been in rehearsals for a week and i start filming on Wednesday i could not be happier... ! im so excited my brain is not working!" But she's not happy about having to keep her brunette hair blonde for the role. Osbourne tweets, "The burn is about to begin."
Kelly Osbourne has previously showed her acting skills in "Life As We Know It" in 2004. In the project, she tackles the role of Deborah Tynan. She also lends her voice for Sharon character in 2006 film "Live Freaky Die Freaky".
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test