Kelly Osbourne Goes Blonde for New Movie Role
Kelly Osbourne has gone blonde for a new movie role. The pop star and reality TV darling has landed the role of a groupie in new movie "Should Have Been Romeo". She took to Twitter to announce the big news, writing "It's a comedy and i play the role of nicole, who is a crazy groupie! its amazingly funny."
It's Osbourne's first major film role. She adds, "We have been in rehearsals for a week and i start filming on Wednesday i could not be happier... ! im so excited my brain is not working!" But she's not happy about having to keep her brunette hair blonde for the role. Osbourne tweets, "The burn is about to begin."
Kelly Osbourne has previously showed her acting skills in "Life As We Know It" in 2004. In the project, she tackles the role of Deborah Tynan. She also lends her voice for Sharon character in 2006 film "Live Freaky Die Freaky".
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7