Kelly Osbourne Goes Blonde for New Movie Role
Kelly Osbourne has gone blonde for a new movie role. The pop star and reality TV darling has landed the role of a groupie in new movie "Should Have Been Romeo". She took to Twitter to announce the big news, writing "It's a comedy and i play the role of nicole, who is a crazy groupie! its amazingly funny."
It's Osbourne's first major film role. She adds, "We have been in rehearsals for a week and i start filming on Wednesday i could not be happier... ! im so excited my brain is not working!" But she's not happy about having to keep her brunette hair blonde for the role. Osbourne tweets, "The burn is about to begin."
Kelly Osbourne has previously showed her acting skills in "Life As We Know It" in 2004. In the project, she tackles the role of Deborah Tynan. She also lends her voice for Sharon character in 2006 film "Live Freaky Die Freaky".
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal