Kelly Osbourne Goes Blonde for New Movie Role
Kelly Osbourne has gone blonde for a new movie role. The pop star and reality TV darling has landed the role of a groupie in new movie "Should Have Been Romeo". She took to Twitter to announce the big news, writing "It's a comedy and i play the role of nicole, who is a crazy groupie! its amazingly funny."
It's Osbourne's first major film role. She adds, "We have been in rehearsals for a week and i start filming on Wednesday i could not be happier... ! im so excited my brain is not working!" But she's not happy about having to keep her brunette hair blonde for the role. Osbourne tweets, "The burn is about to begin."
Kelly Osbourne has previously showed her acting skills in "Life As We Know It" in 2004. In the project, she tackles the role of Deborah Tynan. She also lends her voice for Sharon character in 2006 film "Live Freaky Die Freaky".
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory