Kelly Osbourne Goes Blonde for New Movie Role
Kelly Osbourne has gone blonde for a new movie role. The pop star and reality TV darling has landed the role of a groupie in new movie "Should Have Been Romeo". She took to Twitter to announce the big news, writing "It's a comedy and i play the role of nicole, who is a crazy groupie! its amazingly funny."
It's Osbourne's first major film role. She adds, "We have been in rehearsals for a week and i start filming on Wednesday i could not be happier... ! im so excited my brain is not working!" But she's not happy about having to keep her brunette hair blonde for the role. Osbourne tweets, "The burn is about to begin."
Kelly Osbourne has previously showed her acting skills in "Life As We Know It" in 2004. In the project, she tackles the role of Deborah Tynan. She also lends her voice for Sharon character in 2006 film "Live Freaky Die Freaky".
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake