Dr. Conrad Murray's Lawyers to Request Access to Michael Jackson's Fluid Samples
Lawyers for Dr. Conrad Murray will ask a judge for permission to access fluid samples taken from his late patient Michael Jackson - in a bid to aid the medic's defense in his involuntary manslaughter case.
The embattled medic, who was the "Thriller" star's personal physician at the time of his death, has pleaded not guilty to a charge of involuntary manslaughter amid accusations he administered the powerful anesthetic that killed the singer in June 2009.
According to the Los Angeles County Coroner's report, Jackson died of acute Propofol intoxication. Murray is scheduled to appear in court on Monday, August 23, where Judge Michael Pastor is expected to set a preliminary hearing date.
And according to TMZ.com, his lawyers will use the court session to request an order allowing them to re-test fluid samples to determine the level of the Propofol found in Jackson's body. A source tells the website the Coroner has fluid samples which have been preserved.
More Michael Jackson News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier