'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Star Cheryl Hines and Husband File for Divorce
Actress Cheryl Hines and her husband Paul Young have filed for divorce to end their seven year marriage. The "Curb Your Enthusiasm" star and Young, a producer and talent manager, filed for divorce on July 20, according to report which is confirmed by Hines' representative.
The ex-couple married in December 2002, and shares a six-year-old daughter, Catherine Rose. The statement released by the representative additionally mentions Hines and Young "will remain extremely close friends and will raise their daughter together."
Cheryl Hines starred on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" since 2000, portraying Larry David's wife Cheryl. The HBO's comedy series is in production for the eighth season and expected to return in 2011.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo