'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Star Cheryl Hines and Husband File for Divorce
Actress Cheryl Hines and her husband Paul Young have filed for divorce to end their seven year marriage. The "Curb Your Enthusiasm" star and Young, a producer and talent manager, filed for divorce on July 20, according to report which is confirmed by Hines' representative.
The ex-couple married in December 2002, and shares a six-year-old daughter, Catherine Rose. The statement released by the representative additionally mentions Hines and Young "will remain extremely close friends and will raise their daughter together."
Cheryl Hines starred on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" since 2000, portraying Larry David's wife Cheryl. The HBO's comedy series is in production for the eighth season and expected to return in 2011.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed