'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Star Cheryl Hines and Husband File for Divorce
Actress Cheryl Hines and her husband Paul Young have filed for divorce to end their seven year marriage. The "Curb Your Enthusiasm" star and Young, a producer and talent manager, filed for divorce on July 20, according to report which is confirmed by Hines' representative.
The ex-couple married in December 2002, and shares a six-year-old daughter, Catherine Rose. The statement released by the representative additionally mentions Hines and Young "will remain extremely close friends and will raise their daughter together."
Cheryl Hines starred on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" since 2000, portraying Larry David's wife Cheryl. The HBO's comedy series is in production for the eighth season and expected to return in 2011.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic