Katy Perry to Remain Tight-Lipped About Romance Once She Marries Russell Brand
Katy Perry has promised to remain tight-lipped about her romance with Russell Brand - as soon as the couple becomes husband and wife. The "California Gurls" hitmaker has been candid about her relationship with the funnyman, who she is preparing to marry later this year after he proposed during a romantic vacation in India.
But the pop star insists their love life will be off limits once she's a married woman because she wants to keep their union sacred. Perry explains, "I'm not a traditional type of person in general but after we get married we have decided we are not going to talk to the media about our relationship."
"This whole new process is exciting and everyone wants to know the details. But after we are married, we're not going to say anything about us. When you notice we've stopped talking about it, we will finally be married."
More Katy Perry News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture