Katy Perry to Remain Tight-Lipped About Romance Once She Marries Russell Brand
Katy Perry has promised to remain tight-lipped about her romance with Russell Brand - as soon as the couple becomes husband and wife. The "California Gurls" hitmaker has been candid about her relationship with the funnyman, who she is preparing to marry later this year after he proposed during a romantic vacation in India.
But the pop star insists their love life will be off limits once she's a married woman because she wants to keep their union sacred. Perry explains, "I'm not a traditional type of person in general but after we get married we have decided we are not going to talk to the media about our relationship."
"This whole new process is exciting and everyone wants to know the details. But after we are married, we're not going to say anything about us. When you notice we've stopped talking about it, we will finally be married."
More Katy Perry News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake