Katy Perry to Remain Tight-Lipped About Romance Once She Marries Russell Brand
Katy Perry has promised to remain tight-lipped about her romance with Russell Brand - as soon as the couple becomes husband and wife. The "California Gurls" hitmaker has been candid about her relationship with the funnyman, who she is preparing to marry later this year after he proposed during a romantic vacation in India.
But the pop star insists their love life will be off limits once she's a married woman because she wants to keep their union sacred. Perry explains, "I'm not a traditional type of person in general but after we get married we have decided we are not going to talk to the media about our relationship."
"This whole new process is exciting and everyone wants to know the details. But after we are married, we're not going to say anything about us. When you notice we've stopped talking about it, we will finally be married."
More Katy Perry News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'