Katy Perry to Remain Tight-Lipped About Romance Once She Marries Russell Brand
Katy Perry has promised to remain tight-lipped about her romance with Russell Brand - as soon as the couple becomes husband and wife. The "California Gurls" hitmaker has been candid about her relationship with the funnyman, who she is preparing to marry later this year after he proposed during a romantic vacation in India.
But the pop star insists their love life will be off limits once she's a married woman because she wants to keep their union sacred. Perry explains, "I'm not a traditional type of person in general but after we get married we have decided we are not going to talk to the media about our relationship."
"This whole new process is exciting and everyone wants to know the details. But after we are married, we're not going to say anything about us. When you notice we've stopped talking about it, we will finally be married."
More Katy Perry News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs