Katy Perry to Remain Tight-Lipped About Romance Once She Marries Russell Brand
Katy Perry has promised to remain tight-lipped about her romance with Russell Brand - as soon as the couple becomes husband and wife. The "California Gurls" hitmaker has been candid about her relationship with the funnyman, who she is preparing to marry later this year after he proposed during a romantic vacation in India.
But the pop star insists their love life will be off limits once she's a married woman because she wants to keep their union sacred. Perry explains, "I'm not a traditional type of person in general but after we get married we have decided we are not going to talk to the media about our relationship."
"This whole new process is exciting and everyone wants to know the details. But after we are married, we're not going to say anything about us. When you notice we've stopped talking about it, we will finally be married."
More Katy Perry News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video