Amy Winehouse's Boyfriend Snapped Back With Ex-Girlfriend
Amy Winehouse is facing the possibility of more heartache. Her boyfriend Reg Traviss has been snapped hand-in-hand with his ex-girlfriend.
The "Back to Black" hitmaker began dating the filmmaker earlier this year following the breakdown of her rekindled romance with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil. Traviss' ex-girlfriend, burlesque dancer Raven Isis Holt, subsequently spoke out to the U.K. tabloids, alleging the director had finished with her when his romance with Winehouse was made public.
Rumors of a split between Winehouse and Traviss began swirling earlier this month after they argued angrily during a night out. Now Traviss has fuelled speculation their romance is over after he was photographed holding Holt's hand while they partied in London in the early hours of Sunday morning, August 22.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce