Amy Winehouse's Boyfriend Snapped Back With Ex-Girlfriend
Amy Winehouse is facing the possibility of more heartache. Her boyfriend Reg Traviss has been snapped hand-in-hand with his ex-girlfriend.
The "Back to Black" hitmaker began dating the filmmaker earlier this year following the breakdown of her rekindled romance with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil. Traviss' ex-girlfriend, burlesque dancer Raven Isis Holt, subsequently spoke out to the U.K. tabloids, alleging the director had finished with her when his romance with Winehouse was made public.
Rumors of a split between Winehouse and Traviss began swirling earlier this month after they argued angrily during a night out. Now Traviss has fuelled speculation their romance is over after he was photographed holding Holt's hand while they partied in London in the early hours of Sunday morning, August 22.
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic