Amy Winehouse's Boyfriend Snapped Back With Ex-Girlfriend
Amy Winehouse is facing the possibility of more heartache. Her boyfriend Reg Traviss has been snapped hand-in-hand with his ex-girlfriend.
The "Back to Black" hitmaker began dating the filmmaker earlier this year following the breakdown of her rekindled romance with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil. Traviss' ex-girlfriend, burlesque dancer Raven Isis Holt, subsequently spoke out to the U.K. tabloids, alleging the director had finished with her when his romance with Winehouse was made public.
Rumors of a split between Winehouse and Traviss began swirling earlier this month after they argued angrily during a night out. Now Traviss has fuelled speculation their romance is over after he was photographed holding Holt's hand while they partied in London in the early hours of Sunday morning, August 22.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage