Amy Winehouse's Boyfriend Snapped Back With Ex-Girlfriend
Amy Winehouse is facing the possibility of more heartache. Her boyfriend Reg Traviss has been snapped hand-in-hand with his ex-girlfriend.
The "Back to Black" hitmaker began dating the filmmaker earlier this year following the breakdown of her rekindled romance with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil. Traviss' ex-girlfriend, burlesque dancer Raven Isis Holt, subsequently spoke out to the U.K. tabloids, alleging the director had finished with her when his romance with Winehouse was made public.
Rumors of a split between Winehouse and Traviss began swirling earlier this month after they argued angrily during a night out. Now Traviss has fuelled speculation their romance is over after he was photographed holding Holt's hand while they partied in London in the early hours of Sunday morning, August 22.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers