Amy Winehouse's Boyfriend Snapped Back With Ex-Girlfriend
Amy Winehouse is facing the possibility of more heartache. Her boyfriend Reg Traviss has been snapped hand-in-hand with his ex-girlfriend.
The "Back to Black" hitmaker began dating the filmmaker earlier this year following the breakdown of her rekindled romance with ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil. Traviss' ex-girlfriend, burlesque dancer Raven Isis Holt, subsequently spoke out to the U.K. tabloids, alleging the director had finished with her when his romance with Winehouse was made public.
Rumors of a split between Winehouse and Traviss began swirling earlier this month after they argued angrily during a night out. Now Traviss has fuelled speculation their romance is over after he was photographed holding Holt's hand while they partied in London in the early hours of Sunday morning, August 22.
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame