Rupert Grint Feels Weird Finishing 'Harry Potter' Production
Rupert Grint is struggling to come to terms with the end of "Harry Potter", insisting he doesn't know what to do with his free time now that the franchise has wrapped filming. Grint, who turns 22 on Tuesday, August 24, made his name playing Ron Weasley, the best friend of the boy wizard in the blockbuster movies.
But he admits his life now lacks a steady "routine" since filming on the final installment wrapped earlier this year - and he has no idea what his next career move will be. He says, "It's been quite weird finishing. It's taking a while to adjust to it all and it does feel weird because it was such a regular routine in my life. Suddenly not doing it is strange and I don't know what I'm doing next."
"It was quite sad because it took a long time to get to know people and then I was saying goodbye. It's kind of scary (but) I'm keen to carry on acting in various projects."
The latest chapter of "Harry Potter" film series is split into two parts. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" is due both in the U.S. and U.K. on November 19, while "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is slated to come out on July 15, 2011.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding