Salma Hayek Says Filming 'Grown Ups' a Little Bit Scary
Salma Hayek felt intimidated while filming "Grown Ups" - because her kings of comedy co-stars Adam Sandler, Chris Rock and Kevin James improvised entire scenes. The actress plays Sandler's wife in the new movie and insists she was blown away by the ad-libbing skills of her cast mates, including funnymen David Spade and Rob Schneider.
But she admits it took her some practice before she could make her own contributions on the spot. She tells British news show GMTV, "The script was very funny but when you get all these comedians (and jokes are) what they do for a living, they can't help themselves."
"It was a little bit scary at the beginning because it wasn't like a little bit of improvisation, they would have one joke in the script and they would do it without cutting like 10, 12 different ways. You didn't even know when it was your turn to speak!" She goes on sharing, "I felt a little bit of pressure because you think, 'Am I supposed to be doing that too?' So at the beginning it was intimidating but they were so nice that they just made you feel like part of the group. And later we were all improvising and it was really a blast."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective