Salma Hayek Says Filming 'Grown Ups' a Little Bit Scary
Salma Hayek felt intimidated while filming "Grown Ups" - because her kings of comedy co-stars Adam Sandler, Chris Rock and Kevin James improvised entire scenes. The actress plays Sandler's wife in the new movie and insists she was blown away by the ad-libbing skills of her cast mates, including funnymen David Spade and Rob Schneider.
But she admits it took her some practice before she could make her own contributions on the spot. She tells British news show GMTV, "The script was very funny but when you get all these comedians (and jokes are) what they do for a living, they can't help themselves."
"It was a little bit scary at the beginning because it wasn't like a little bit of improvisation, they would have one joke in the script and they would do it without cutting like 10, 12 different ways. You didn't even know when it was your turn to speak!" She goes on sharing, "I felt a little bit of pressure because you think, 'Am I supposed to be doing that too?' So at the beginning it was intimidating but they were so nice that they just made you feel like part of the group. And later we were all improvising and it was really a blast."
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups