Janice Dickinson Calls Lady GaGa an Idiot
Former model-turned-U.S. reality TV queen Janice Dickinson has slammed Lady GaGa for flippant comments the pop star made about drugs in a recent Vanity Fair article. Dickinson was outraged when the "Paparazzi" star admitted to being an "occasional" drug user in the September issue of the publication - because she fears her nonchalant attitude to narcotics could lead her young fans to try cocaine and heroin.
Dickinson tells Life & Style magazine, "As a recovering addict who knows how dangerous occasional use is, I can think of no reason for Gaga to reveal this to her young audience. She is a f**king idiot. The way she mentioned cocaine, I think she should really get spanked."
She added, "You can damage and hurt kids. I'm appalled."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media