Janice Dickinson Calls Lady GaGa an Idiot
Former model-turned-U.S. reality TV queen Janice Dickinson has slammed Lady GaGa for flippant comments the pop star made about drugs in a recent Vanity Fair article. Dickinson was outraged when the "Paparazzi" star admitted to being an "occasional" drug user in the September issue of the publication - because she fears her nonchalant attitude to narcotics could lead her young fans to try cocaine and heroin.
Dickinson tells Life & Style magazine, "As a recovering addict who knows how dangerous occasional use is, I can think of no reason for Gaga to reveal this to her young audience. She is a f**king idiot. The way she mentioned cocaine, I think she should really get spanked."
She added, "You can damage and hurt kids. I'm appalled."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'