Janice Dickinson Calls Lady GaGa an Idiot
Former model-turned-U.S. reality TV queen Janice Dickinson has slammed Lady GaGa for flippant comments the pop star made about drugs in a recent Vanity Fair article. Dickinson was outraged when the "Paparazzi" star admitted to being an "occasional" drug user in the September issue of the publication - because she fears her nonchalant attitude to narcotics could lead her young fans to try cocaine and heroin.
Dickinson tells Life & Style magazine, "As a recovering addict who knows how dangerous occasional use is, I can think of no reason for Gaga to reveal this to her young audience. She is a f**king idiot. The way she mentioned cocaine, I think she should really get spanked."
She added, "You can damage and hurt kids. I'm appalled."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen