Janice Dickinson Calls Lady GaGa an Idiot
Former model-turned-U.S. reality TV queen Janice Dickinson has slammed Lady GaGa for flippant comments the pop star made about drugs in a recent Vanity Fair article. Dickinson was outraged when the "Paparazzi" star admitted to being an "occasional" drug user in the September issue of the publication - because she fears her nonchalant attitude to narcotics could lead her young fans to try cocaine and heroin.
Dickinson tells Life & Style magazine, "As a recovering addict who knows how dangerous occasional use is, I can think of no reason for Gaga to reveal this to her young audience. She is a f**king idiot. The way she mentioned cocaine, I think she should really get spanked."
She added, "You can damage and hurt kids. I'm appalled."
More Janice Dickinson News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending