Janice Dickinson Calls Lady GaGa an Idiot
Former model-turned-U.S. reality TV queen Janice Dickinson has slammed Lady GaGa for flippant comments the pop star made about drugs in a recent Vanity Fair article. Dickinson was outraged when the "Paparazzi" star admitted to being an "occasional" drug user in the September issue of the publication - because she fears her nonchalant attitude to narcotics could lead her young fans to try cocaine and heroin.
Dickinson tells Life & Style magazine, "As a recovering addict who knows how dangerous occasional use is, I can think of no reason for Gaga to reveal this to her young audience. She is a f**king idiot. The way she mentioned cocaine, I think she should really get spanked."
She added, "You can damage and hurt kids. I'm appalled."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation