Rupert Grint Refuses to Strip Naked Like Daniel Radcliffe
Rupert Grint is refusing to follow in the footsteps of his "Harry Potter" co-star Daniel Radcliffe by stripping off naked onstage. The actor, who turns 22 on Tuesday, August 24, is hoping to progress his acting skills after wrapping up the wizard franchise by appearing in London's famed West End theater district.
But Grint admits he could never bare all like Radcliffe did in 2008, when he appeared naked in the New York and London productions of "Equus". He tells Britain's the Daily Telegraph, "I would love to do some theater, but I refuse to get my kit (clothes) off. I would do anything before doing that."
Rupert Grint plays Ron Weasley in the "Harry Potter" film franchise alongside Emma Watson in addition to Daniel Radcliffe.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed