Rupert Grint Refuses to Strip Naked Like Daniel Radcliffe
Rupert Grint is refusing to follow in the footsteps of his "Harry Potter" co-star Daniel Radcliffe by stripping off naked onstage. The actor, who turns 22 on Tuesday, August 24, is hoping to progress his acting skills after wrapping up the wizard franchise by appearing in London's famed West End theater district.
But Grint admits he could never bare all like Radcliffe did in 2008, when he appeared naked in the New York and London productions of "Equus". He tells Britain's the Daily Telegraph, "I would love to do some theater, but I refuse to get my kit (clothes) off. I would do anything before doing that."
Rupert Grint plays Ron Weasley in the "Harry Potter" film franchise alongside Emma Watson in addition to Daniel Radcliffe.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner