Rupert Grint Refuses to Strip Naked Like Daniel Radcliffe
Rupert Grint is refusing to follow in the footsteps of his "Harry Potter" co-star Daniel Radcliffe by stripping off naked onstage. The actor, who turns 22 on Tuesday, August 24, is hoping to progress his acting skills after wrapping up the wizard franchise by appearing in London's famed West End theater district.
But Grint admits he could never bare all like Radcliffe did in 2008, when he appeared naked in the New York and London productions of "Equus". He tells Britain's the Daily Telegraph, "I would love to do some theater, but I refuse to get my kit (clothes) off. I would do anything before doing that."
Rupert Grint plays Ron Weasley in the "Harry Potter" film franchise alongside Emma Watson in addition to Daniel Radcliffe.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen