Rupert Grint Refuses to Strip Naked Like Daniel Radcliffe
Rupert Grint is refusing to follow in the footsteps of his "Harry Potter" co-star Daniel Radcliffe by stripping off naked onstage. The actor, who turns 22 on Tuesday, August 24, is hoping to progress his acting skills after wrapping up the wizard franchise by appearing in London's famed West End theater district.
But Grint admits he could never bare all like Radcliffe did in 2008, when he appeared naked in the New York and London productions of "Equus". He tells Britain's the Daily Telegraph, "I would love to do some theater, but I refuse to get my kit (clothes) off. I would do anything before doing that."
Rupert Grint plays Ron Weasley in the "Harry Potter" film franchise alongside Emma Watson in addition to Daniel Radcliffe.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones