Rupert Grint Refuses to Strip Naked Like Daniel Radcliffe
Rupert Grint is refusing to follow in the footsteps of his "Harry Potter" co-star Daniel Radcliffe by stripping off naked onstage. The actor, who turns 22 on Tuesday, August 24, is hoping to progress his acting skills after wrapping up the wizard franchise by appearing in London's famed West End theater district.
But Grint admits he could never bare all like Radcliffe did in 2008, when he appeared naked in the New York and London productions of "Equus". He tells Britain's the Daily Telegraph, "I would love to do some theater, but I refuse to get my kit (clothes) off. I would do anything before doing that."
Rupert Grint plays Ron Weasley in the "Harry Potter" film franchise alongside Emma Watson in addition to Daniel Radcliffe.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune