Jermaine Jackson Is Terrified of the Dark After Spooky Encounter With Ghosts
Jermaine Jackson can't sleep with the lights out after a spooky encounter with ghosts at the family's Encino, California compound left him terrified of the dark. The "Do What You Do" singer told all about the Jackson family's haunted history during a recent taping of U.S. TV show "Celebrity Ghost Stories", revealing the estate that became his home in 1968 was built on Indian burial grounds and attracted all manner of spirits.
And Jackson was left spooked late one night when two evil ghosts visited him in the bedroom he shared with brother Marlon. He claims the elderly ghosts picked on him at a time he was exhausted and stressed following a long day in the studio with the Jackson Five.
He says, "I felt very frightened... I think they picked a time when you're weak. I was very very tired and very sleepy and that was the moment for them, so I gave them the opportunity to come and visit me. From that point on I never slept with the lights out. To this day I sleep with the lights on."
Jermaine Jackson Sharing Spooky Encounter With Ghosts:
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent