Jermaine Jackson Is Terrified of the Dark After Spooky Encounter With Ghosts
Jermaine Jackson can't sleep with the lights out after a spooky encounter with ghosts at the family's Encino, California compound left him terrified of the dark. The "Do What You Do" singer told all about the Jackson family's haunted history during a recent taping of U.S. TV show "Celebrity Ghost Stories", revealing the estate that became his home in 1968 was built on Indian burial grounds and attracted all manner of spirits.
And Jackson was left spooked late one night when two evil ghosts visited him in the bedroom he shared with brother Marlon. He claims the elderly ghosts picked on him at a time he was exhausted and stressed following a long day in the studio with the Jackson Five.
He says, "I felt very frightened... I think they picked a time when you're weak. I was very very tired and very sleepy and that was the moment for them, so I gave them the opportunity to come and visit me. From that point on I never slept with the lights out. To this day I sleep with the lights on."
Jermaine Jackson Sharing Spooky Encounter With Ghosts:
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!