Doves' Jimi Goodwin Threatens to Beat Up Unruly Crowd on Stage
Angry Doves star Jimi Goodwin threatened to beat up crowd members who upset him during the band's last gig "for quite sometime" at Britain's V Festival on Sunday, August 22. Earlier this year, the British rockers announced they would be taking a two-year hiatus after growing tired of their repetitive schedule and guitarist Jez Williams told fans the band's set at the Essex, England festival, "This is our last festival for quite some time... It's been interesting."
But the set was marred after bassist Goodwin became increasingly upset with one section of the crowd, telling them, "Real classy s**t, yeah? You think you're s**tting me?"
"I'm going to have to come out there and kick the s**t out of you, and I mean it." It was unclear what had riled the musician.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?