Doves' Jimi Goodwin Threatens to Beat Up Unruly Crowd on Stage
Angry Doves star Jimi Goodwin threatened to beat up crowd members who upset him during the band's last gig "for quite sometime" at Britain's V Festival on Sunday, August 22. Earlier this year, the British rockers announced they would be taking a two-year hiatus after growing tired of their repetitive schedule and guitarist Jez Williams told fans the band's set at the Essex, England festival, "This is our last festival for quite some time... It's been interesting."
But the set was marred after bassist Goodwin became increasingly upset with one section of the crowd, telling them, "Real classy s**t, yeah? You think you're s**tting me?"
"I'm going to have to come out there and kick the s**t out of you, and I mean it." It was unclear what had riled the musician.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke