Doves' Jimi Goodwin Threatens to Beat Up Unruly Crowd on Stage
Angry Doves star Jimi Goodwin threatened to beat up crowd members who upset him during the band's last gig "for quite sometime" at Britain's V Festival on Sunday, August 22. Earlier this year, the British rockers announced they would be taking a two-year hiatus after growing tired of their repetitive schedule and guitarist Jez Williams told fans the band's set at the Essex, England festival, "This is our last festival for quite some time... It's been interesting."
But the set was marred after bassist Goodwin became increasingly upset with one section of the crowd, telling them, "Real classy s**t, yeah? You think you're s**tting me?"
"I'm going to have to come out there and kick the s**t out of you, and I mean it." It was unclear what had riled the musician.
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio