Paul Heaton Takes Aim at Kings of Leon Over V Festival Behavior
British singer Paul Heaton has publicly slammed the Kings of Leon for their unfriendly behavior, insisting they were the only band to not be "nice" to him at this weekend's V Festival in England.
The former The Beautiful South frontman performed sets before the U.S. rockers at both Saturday's Staffordshire V and Sunday's Essex V - and used his performance on the second day to hammer the "Use Somebody" hitmakers for their bad attitude from the day before.
Heaton took aim at Caleb Followill and Nathan Followill and their bandmates for having their own compound and for failing to mingle with the other acts. He told his fans, "I don't like Kings Of Leon; they've got their own compound. We couldn't get in because we didn't have beards... Everyone has been really nice except the Kings."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour