Paul Heaton Takes Aim at Kings of Leon Over V Festival Behavior
British singer Paul Heaton has publicly slammed the Kings of Leon for their unfriendly behavior, insisting they were the only band to not be "nice" to him at this weekend's V Festival in England.
The former The Beautiful South frontman performed sets before the U.S. rockers at both Saturday's Staffordshire V and Sunday's Essex V - and used his performance on the second day to hammer the "Use Somebody" hitmakers for their bad attitude from the day before.
Heaton took aim at Caleb Followill and Nathan Followill and their bandmates for having their own compound and for failing to mingle with the other acts. He told his fans, "I don't like Kings Of Leon; they've got their own compound. We couldn't get in because we didn't have beards... Everyone has been really nice except the Kings."
More Kings of Leon News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival