Paul Heaton Takes Aim at Kings of Leon Over V Festival Behavior
British singer Paul Heaton has publicly slammed the Kings of Leon for their unfriendly behavior, insisting they were the only band to not be "nice" to him at this weekend's V Festival in England.
The former The Beautiful South frontman performed sets before the U.S. rockers at both Saturday's Staffordshire V and Sunday's Essex V - and used his performance on the second day to hammer the "Use Somebody" hitmakers for their bad attitude from the day before.
Heaton took aim at Caleb Followill and Nathan Followill and their bandmates for having their own compound and for failing to mingle with the other acts. He told his fans, "I don't like Kings Of Leon; they've got their own compound. We couldn't get in because we didn't have beards... Everyone has been really nice except the Kings."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season