Paul Heaton Takes Aim at Kings of Leon Over V Festival Behavior
British singer Paul Heaton has publicly slammed the Kings of Leon for their unfriendly behavior, insisting they were the only band to not be "nice" to him at this weekend's V Festival in England.
The former The Beautiful South frontman performed sets before the U.S. rockers at both Saturday's Staffordshire V and Sunday's Essex V - and used his performance on the second day to hammer the "Use Somebody" hitmakers for their bad attitude from the day before.
Heaton took aim at Caleb Followill and Nathan Followill and their bandmates for having their own compound and for failing to mingle with the other acts. He told his fans, "I don't like Kings Of Leon; they've got their own compound. We couldn't get in because we didn't have beards... Everyone has been really nice except the Kings."
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist