Paul Heaton Takes Aim at Kings of Leon Over V Festival Behavior
British singer Paul Heaton has publicly slammed the Kings of Leon for their unfriendly behavior, insisting they were the only band to not be "nice" to him at this weekend's V Festival in England.
The former The Beautiful South frontman performed sets before the U.S. rockers at both Saturday's Staffordshire V and Sunday's Essex V - and used his performance on the second day to hammer the "Use Somebody" hitmakers for their bad attitude from the day before.
Heaton took aim at Caleb Followill and Nathan Followill and their bandmates for having their own compound and for failing to mingle with the other acts. He told his fans, "I don't like Kings Of Leon; they've got their own compound. We couldn't get in because we didn't have beards... Everyone has been really nice except the Kings."
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week