Pamela Anderson Earns $18,000 for One-Night Club Appearance
Pamela Anderson picked up $18,000 for a one-night stand in London on Friday night, August 20. The former "Baywatch" pin-up, who is in the U.K. to promote her upcoming role in traditional Christmas pantomime "Aladdin", thrilled clubbers at Funky Mojoes in Essex when she showed up for the nightspot's two year anniversary celebrations.
According to Britain's The People newspaper, Anderson took home a whopping $18,000 for simply sipping booze in the VIP room and posing for snaps with revelers.
On another news, Anderson, during an interview on a British TV show, revealed that she likes to have a hectic schedule. She told hosts Alex Jones and Jason Manford, "I like the schedule, I mean I like to work. I like to work really hard so it keeps me in line, which is good because I need that structure."
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'
- 'Supergirl': Katie McGrath Upped to Series Regular in Season 3
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'