Pamela Anderson Earns $18,000 for One-Night Club Appearance
Pamela Anderson picked up $18,000 for a one-night stand in London on Friday night, August 20. The former "Baywatch" pin-up, who is in the U.K. to promote her upcoming role in traditional Christmas pantomime "Aladdin", thrilled clubbers at Funky Mojoes in Essex when she showed up for the nightspot's two year anniversary celebrations.
According to Britain's The People newspaper, Anderson took home a whopping $18,000 for simply sipping booze in the VIP room and posing for snaps with revelers.
On another news, Anderson, during an interview on a British TV show, revealed that she likes to have a hectic schedule. She told hosts Alex Jones and Jason Manford, "I like the schedule, I mean I like to work. I like to work really hard so it keeps me in line, which is good because I need that structure."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences