Pamela Anderson Earns $18,000 for One-Night Club Appearance
Pamela Anderson picked up $18,000 for a one-night stand in London on Friday night, August 20. The former "Baywatch" pin-up, who is in the U.K. to promote her upcoming role in traditional Christmas pantomime "Aladdin", thrilled clubbers at Funky Mojoes in Essex when she showed up for the nightspot's two year anniversary celebrations.
According to Britain's The People newspaper, Anderson took home a whopping $18,000 for simply sipping booze in the VIP room and posing for snaps with revelers.
On another news, Anderson, during an interview on a British TV show, revealed that she likes to have a hectic schedule. She told hosts Alex Jones and Jason Manford, "I like the schedule, I mean I like to work. I like to work really hard so it keeps me in line, which is good because I need that structure."
More Pamela Anderson News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut