Pamela Anderson Earns $18,000 for One-Night Club Appearance
Pamela Anderson picked up $18,000 for a one-night stand in London on Friday night, August 20. The former "Baywatch" pin-up, who is in the U.K. to promote her upcoming role in traditional Christmas pantomime "Aladdin", thrilled clubbers at Funky Mojoes in Essex when she showed up for the nightspot's two year anniversary celebrations.
According to Britain's The People newspaper, Anderson took home a whopping $18,000 for simply sipping booze in the VIP room and posing for snaps with revelers.
On another news, Anderson, during an interview on a British TV show, revealed that she likes to have a hectic schedule. She told hosts Alex Jones and Jason Manford, "I like the schedule, I mean I like to work. I like to work really hard so it keeps me in line, which is good because I need that structure."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding