Ex System of a Down Star Overshadowed Arnold Schwarzenegger at AC/DC Video Shoot
Former System of a Down star Shavo Odadjian once sneaked into an AC/DC video shoot and stole the show from Arnold Schwarzenegger. A pal of the rocker was charged with printing passes for the "Big Gun" shoot and he made 30 extra to hand out to friends.
Odadjian turned up to the set at Van Nuys Airport in California and found himself standing next to Schwarzenegger. He tells Hustler magazine, "It was the video for... the film 'Last Action Hero'... and there is a part where they bring Arnold into the crowd, and they brought him right next to me."
He further shares, "The cinematographer or the light guy screwed up. If you look at the scene in the video, you can see there is too much light on that kid. You can see that kid more than you can see Arnold. And that kid is me."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video