Ex System of a Down Star Overshadowed Arnold Schwarzenegger at AC/DC Video Shoot
Former System of a Down star Shavo Odadjian once sneaked into an AC/DC video shoot and stole the show from Arnold Schwarzenegger. A pal of the rocker was charged with printing passes for the "Big Gun" shoot and he made 30 extra to hand out to friends.
Odadjian turned up to the set at Van Nuys Airport in California and found himself standing next to Schwarzenegger. He tells Hustler magazine, "It was the video for... the film 'Last Action Hero'... and there is a part where they bring Arnold into the crowd, and they brought him right next to me."
He further shares, "The cinematographer or the light guy screwed up. If you look at the scene in the video, you can see there is too much light on that kid. You can see that kid more than you can see Arnold. And that kid is me."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory