Ex System of a Down Star Overshadowed Arnold Schwarzenegger at AC/DC Video Shoot
Former System of a Down star Shavo Odadjian once sneaked into an AC/DC video shoot and stole the show from Arnold Schwarzenegger. A pal of the rocker was charged with printing passes for the "Big Gun" shoot and he made 30 extra to hand out to friends.
Odadjian turned up to the set at Van Nuys Airport in California and found himself standing next to Schwarzenegger. He tells Hustler magazine, "It was the video for... the film 'Last Action Hero'... and there is a part where they bring Arnold into the crowd, and they brought him right next to me."
He further shares, "The cinematographer or the light guy screwed up. If you look at the scene in the video, you can see there is too much light on that kid. You can see that kid more than you can see Arnold. And that kid is me."
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12