Ex System of a Down Star Overshadowed Arnold Schwarzenegger at AC/DC Video Shoot
Former System of a Down star Shavo Odadjian once sneaked into an AC/DC video shoot and stole the show from Arnold Schwarzenegger. A pal of the rocker was charged with printing passes for the "Big Gun" shoot and he made 30 extra to hand out to friends.
Odadjian turned up to the set at Van Nuys Airport in California and found himself standing next to Schwarzenegger. He tells Hustler magazine, "It was the video for... the film 'Last Action Hero'... and there is a part where they bring Arnold into the crowd, and they brought him right next to me."
He further shares, "The cinematographer or the light guy screwed up. If you look at the scene in the video, you can see there is too much light on that kid. You can see that kid more than you can see Arnold. And that kid is me."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen