Ex System of a Down Star Overshadowed Arnold Schwarzenegger at AC/DC Video Shoot
Former System of a Down star Shavo Odadjian once sneaked into an AC/DC video shoot and stole the show from Arnold Schwarzenegger. A pal of the rocker was charged with printing passes for the "Big Gun" shoot and he made 30 extra to hand out to friends.
Odadjian turned up to the set at Van Nuys Airport in California and found himself standing next to Schwarzenegger. He tells Hustler magazine, "It was the video for... the film 'Last Action Hero'... and there is a part where they bring Arnold into the crowd, and they brought him right next to me."
He further shares, "The cinematographer or the light guy screwed up. If you look at the scene in the video, you can see there is too much light on that kid. You can see that kid more than you can see Arnold. And that kid is me."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding