Stacy Ferguson Excited About Planned Stage Duet With Slash
Pop singer Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie has unveiled big plans for a tribute to her rock 'n' roll idol Slash next week, when the pair take the stage for a music festival in Los Angeles. The former Guns N' Roses guitarist drafted in the "My Humps" hitmaker to contribute vocals for his track "Beautiful Dangerous", which appears on his self-titled solo album.
And now the Black Eyed Peas singer is working with organizers on a planned salute to the rocker at the upcoming Sunset Strip Music Festival, where she's planning to join him onstage for a very special performance. She tells Usmagazine.com, "I'm really excited to rock out with Slash. My inner rock chick will emerge that night."
Other acts scheduled to perform at the weekend festival include Common, The Smashing Pumpkins and Steel Panther. Fergie and Slash's rock duet will take place on August 28 at House of Blues.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur