Stacy Ferguson Excited About Planned Stage Duet With Slash
Pop singer Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie has unveiled big plans for a tribute to her rock 'n' roll idol Slash next week, when the pair take the stage for a music festival in Los Angeles. The former Guns N' Roses guitarist drafted in the "My Humps" hitmaker to contribute vocals for his track "Beautiful Dangerous", which appears on his self-titled solo album.
And now the Black Eyed Peas singer is working with organizers on a planned salute to the rocker at the upcoming Sunset Strip Music Festival, where she's planning to join him onstage for a very special performance. She tells Usmagazine.com, "I'm really excited to rock out with Slash. My inner rock chick will emerge that night."
Other acts scheduled to perform at the weekend festival include Common, The Smashing Pumpkins and Steel Panther. Fergie and Slash's rock duet will take place on August 28 at House of Blues.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title