Stacy Ferguson Excited About Planned Stage Duet With Slash
Pop singer Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie has unveiled big plans for a tribute to her rock 'n' roll idol Slash next week, when the pair take the stage for a music festival in Los Angeles. The former Guns N' Roses guitarist drafted in the "My Humps" hitmaker to contribute vocals for his track "Beautiful Dangerous", which appears on his self-titled solo album.
And now the Black Eyed Peas singer is working with organizers on a planned salute to the rocker at the upcoming Sunset Strip Music Festival, where she's planning to join him onstage for a very special performance. She tells Usmagazine.com, "I'm really excited to rock out with Slash. My inner rock chick will emerge that night."
Other acts scheduled to perform at the weekend festival include Common, The Smashing Pumpkins and Steel Panther. Fergie and Slash's rock duet will take place on August 28 at House of Blues.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'