Stacy Ferguson Excited About Planned Stage Duet With Slash
Pop singer Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie has unveiled big plans for a tribute to her rock 'n' roll idol Slash next week, when the pair take the stage for a music festival in Los Angeles. The former Guns N' Roses guitarist drafted in the "My Humps" hitmaker to contribute vocals for his track "Beautiful Dangerous", which appears on his self-titled solo album.
And now the Black Eyed Peas singer is working with organizers on a planned salute to the rocker at the upcoming Sunset Strip Music Festival, where she's planning to join him onstage for a very special performance. She tells Usmagazine.com, "I'm really excited to rock out with Slash. My inner rock chick will emerge that night."
Other acts scheduled to perform at the weekend festival include Common, The Smashing Pumpkins and Steel Panther. Fergie and Slash's rock duet will take place on August 28 at House of Blues.
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up