Stacy Ferguson Excited About Planned Stage Duet With Slash
Pop singer Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie has unveiled big plans for a tribute to her rock 'n' roll idol Slash next week, when the pair take the stage for a music festival in Los Angeles. The former Guns N' Roses guitarist drafted in the "My Humps" hitmaker to contribute vocals for his track "Beautiful Dangerous", which appears on his self-titled solo album.
And now the Black Eyed Peas singer is working with organizers on a planned salute to the rocker at the upcoming Sunset Strip Music Festival, where she's planning to join him onstage for a very special performance. She tells Usmagazine.com, "I'm really excited to rock out with Slash. My inner rock chick will emerge that night."
Other acts scheduled to perform at the weekend festival include Common, The Smashing Pumpkins and Steel Panther. Fergie and Slash's rock duet will take place on August 28 at House of Blues.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates