Michael Jackson's Fans to Hold Protest at Conrad Murray's Hearing
Michael Jackson's fans are planning to take to the streets of Los Angeles in protest when Dr. Conrad Murray arrives at court on Monday, August 23. The medic, who was the "Thriller" star's personal physician at the time of his death, has pleaded not guilty to a charge of involuntary manslaughter amid accusations he administered the powerful drug that killed the singer last June.
Jackson fans descended on the Superior Court of Los Angeles in June when the doctor attended a court hearing, and they are planning to demonstrate again at his preliminary trial date. A representative for the late superstar's fan group Justice4MJ, tells TMZ.com that devotees will line the freeway near to the courthouse on Monday, and will follow Murray's convoy when it leaves the building.
More Michael Jackson News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked