Michael Jackson's Fans to Hold Protest at Conrad Murray's Hearing
Michael Jackson's fans are planning to take to the streets of Los Angeles in protest when Dr. Conrad Murray arrives at court on Monday, August 23. The medic, who was the "Thriller" star's personal physician at the time of his death, has pleaded not guilty to a charge of involuntary manslaughter amid accusations he administered the powerful drug that killed the singer last June.
Jackson fans descended on the Superior Court of Los Angeles in June when the doctor attended a court hearing, and they are planning to demonstrate again at his preliminary trial date. A representative for the late superstar's fan group Justice4MJ, tells TMZ.com that devotees will line the freeway near to the courthouse on Monday, and will follow Murray's convoy when it leaves the building.
More Michael Jackson News
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday