Michael Jackson's Fans to Hold Protest at Conrad Murray's Hearing
Michael Jackson's fans are planning to take to the streets of Los Angeles in protest when Dr. Conrad Murray arrives at court on Monday, August 23. The medic, who was the "Thriller" star's personal physician at the time of his death, has pleaded not guilty to a charge of involuntary manslaughter amid accusations he administered the powerful drug that killed the singer last June.
Jackson fans descended on the Superior Court of Los Angeles in June when the doctor attended a court hearing, and they are planning to demonstrate again at his preliminary trial date. A representative for the late superstar's fan group Justice4MJ, tells TMZ.com that devotees will line the freeway near to the courthouse on Monday, and will follow Murray's convoy when it leaves the building.
More Michael Jackson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie