Michael Jackson's Fans to Hold Protest at Conrad Murray's Hearing
Michael Jackson's fans are planning to take to the streets of Los Angeles in protest when Dr. Conrad Murray arrives at court on Monday, August 23. The medic, who was the "Thriller" star's personal physician at the time of his death, has pleaded not guilty to a charge of involuntary manslaughter amid accusations he administered the powerful drug that killed the singer last June.
Jackson fans descended on the Superior Court of Los Angeles in June when the doctor attended a court hearing, and they are planning to demonstrate again at his preliminary trial date. A representative for the late superstar's fan group Justice4MJ, tells TMZ.com that devotees will line the freeway near to the courthouse on Monday, and will follow Murray's convoy when it leaves the building.
More Michael Jackson News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung