Jermaine Jackson Talks 'Evil' Ghosts Haunting His Famous Family
Jermaine Jackson has spoken out about his family's darkest secret - the clan's famous compound in Encino, California is haunted by ghosts. The singer has revealed the estate was built on an Indian burial ground and he has encountered many spooks there over the years.
His spooky tale features on U.S. TV show "Celebrity Ghost Stories" on Saturday night, August 21. Jackson reveals ghosts have been spotted roaming the grounds of the estate and he once awoke to find two in his bedroom, when he was a child.
He recalls, "I opened my eyes and there were two older people." And he insists the spooks weren't fun spirits: "They were angry, evil. You could feel the presence." Jackson recalls sharing the details of his ghostly encounter with his mother, Katherine, who told him the ghosts were "demons". He recalls, "She said, 'It's something that's gonna be in me for the rest of my life.' "
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist