Jermaine Jackson Talks 'Evil' Ghosts Haunting His Famous Family
Jermaine Jackson has spoken out about his family's darkest secret - the clan's famous compound in Encino, California is haunted by ghosts. The singer has revealed the estate was built on an Indian burial ground and he has encountered many spooks there over the years.
His spooky tale features on U.S. TV show "Celebrity Ghost Stories" on Saturday night, August 21. Jackson reveals ghosts have been spotted roaming the grounds of the estate and he once awoke to find two in his bedroom, when he was a child.
He recalls, "I opened my eyes and there were two older people." And he insists the spooks weren't fun spirits: "They were angry, evil. You could feel the presence." Jackson recalls sharing the details of his ghostly encounter with his mother, Katherine, who told him the ghosts were "demons". He recalls, "She said, 'It's something that's gonna be in me for the rest of my life.' "
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart