Jermaine Jackson Talks 'Evil' Ghosts Haunting His Famous Family
Jermaine Jackson has spoken out about his family's darkest secret - the clan's famous compound in Encino, California is haunted by ghosts. The singer has revealed the estate was built on an Indian burial ground and he has encountered many spooks there over the years.
His spooky tale features on U.S. TV show "Celebrity Ghost Stories" on Saturday night, August 21. Jackson reveals ghosts have been spotted roaming the grounds of the estate and he once awoke to find two in his bedroom, when he was a child.
He recalls, "I opened my eyes and there were two older people." And he insists the spooks weren't fun spirits: "They were angry, evil. You could feel the presence." Jackson recalls sharing the details of his ghostly encounter with his mother, Katherine, who told him the ghosts were "demons". He recalls, "She said, 'It's something that's gonna be in me for the rest of my life.' "
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018