Jermaine Jackson Talks 'Evil' Ghosts Haunting His Famous Family
Jermaine Jackson has spoken out about his family's darkest secret - the clan's famous compound in Encino, California is haunted by ghosts. The singer has revealed the estate was built on an Indian burial ground and he has encountered many spooks there over the years.
His spooky tale features on U.S. TV show "Celebrity Ghost Stories" on Saturday night, August 21. Jackson reveals ghosts have been spotted roaming the grounds of the estate and he once awoke to find two in his bedroom, when he was a child.
He recalls, "I opened my eyes and there were two older people." And he insists the spooks weren't fun spirits: "They were angry, evil. You could feel the presence." Jackson recalls sharing the details of his ghostly encounter with his mother, Katherine, who told him the ghosts were "demons". He recalls, "She said, 'It's something that's gonna be in me for the rest of my life.' "
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill