Jermaine Jackson Talks 'Evil' Ghosts Haunting His Famous Family
Jermaine Jackson has spoken out about his family's darkest secret - the clan's famous compound in Encino, California is haunted by ghosts. The singer has revealed the estate was built on an Indian burial ground and he has encountered many spooks there over the years.
His spooky tale features on U.S. TV show "Celebrity Ghost Stories" on Saturday night, August 21. Jackson reveals ghosts have been spotted roaming the grounds of the estate and he once awoke to find two in his bedroom, when he was a child.
He recalls, "I opened my eyes and there were two older people." And he insists the spooks weren't fun spirits: "They were angry, evil. You could feel the presence." Jackson recalls sharing the details of his ghostly encounter with his mother, Katherine, who told him the ghosts were "demons". He recalls, "She said, 'It's something that's gonna be in me for the rest of my life.' "
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed