Brandy Sued for Pulling Out of a Deal
R&B star Brandy is facing a new legal wrangle - a DJ is suing her for allegedly pulling out of a deal to write and record a song with him. Marc Mysterio claims he paid Brandy $10,000 (GBP6,670) a month ago, in July, but she never came through with the music.
According to TMZ, who have obtained the lawsuit, Mysterio claims he's lost more than $25,000 (GBP16,600) as a result of Brandy's alleged stand-off.
Professionally, beside being a singer, Brandy has also starred in several big screen projects. Some movies she has starred include "Cinderella", "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer" and "Osmosis Jones". As for small screen projects, she has starred in "Moesha", "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch", "American Dreams", "One on One" and "This Little Piggy".
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof