Brandy Sued for Pulling Out of a Deal
R&B star Brandy is facing a new legal wrangle - a DJ is suing her for allegedly pulling out of a deal to write and record a song with him. Marc Mysterio claims he paid Brandy $10,000 (GBP6,670) a month ago, in July, but she never came through with the music.
According to TMZ, who have obtained the lawsuit, Mysterio claims he's lost more than $25,000 (GBP16,600) as a result of Brandy's alleged stand-off.
Professionally, beside being a singer, Brandy has also starred in several big screen projects. Some movies she has starred include "Cinderella", "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer" and "Osmosis Jones". As for small screen projects, she has starred in "Moesha", "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch", "American Dreams", "One on One" and "This Little Piggy".
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry