Brandy Sued for Pulling Out of a Deal
R&B star Brandy is facing a new legal wrangle - a DJ is suing her for allegedly pulling out of a deal to write and record a song with him. Marc Mysterio claims he paid Brandy $10,000 (GBP6,670) a month ago, in July, but she never came through with the music.
According to TMZ, who have obtained the lawsuit, Mysterio claims he's lost more than $25,000 (GBP16,600) as a result of Brandy's alleged stand-off.
Professionally, beside being a singer, Brandy has also starred in several big screen projects. Some movies she has starred include "Cinderella", "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer" and "Osmosis Jones". As for small screen projects, she has starred in "Moesha", "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch", "American Dreams", "One on One" and "This Little Piggy".
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii