Brandy Sued for Pulling Out of a Deal
R&B star Brandy is facing a new legal wrangle - a DJ is suing her for allegedly pulling out of a deal to write and record a song with him. Marc Mysterio claims he paid Brandy $10,000 (GBP6,670) a month ago, in July, but she never came through with the music.
According to TMZ, who have obtained the lawsuit, Mysterio claims he's lost more than $25,000 (GBP16,600) as a result of Brandy's alleged stand-off.
Professionally, beside being a singer, Brandy has also starred in several big screen projects. Some movies she has starred include "Cinderella", "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer" and "Osmosis Jones". As for small screen projects, she has starred in "Moesha", "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch", "American Dreams", "One on One" and "This Little Piggy".
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover