Brandy Sued for Pulling Out of a Deal
R&B star Brandy is facing a new legal wrangle - a DJ is suing her for allegedly pulling out of a deal to write and record a song with him. Marc Mysterio claims he paid Brandy $10,000 (GBP6,670) a month ago, in July, but she never came through with the music.
According to TMZ, who have obtained the lawsuit, Mysterio claims he's lost more than $25,000 (GBP16,600) as a result of Brandy's alleged stand-off.
Professionally, beside being a singer, Brandy has also starred in several big screen projects. Some movies she has starred include "Cinderella", "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer" and "Osmosis Jones". As for small screen projects, she has starred in "Moesha", "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch", "American Dreams", "One on One" and "This Little Piggy".
More Brandy News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert