Ou Est Le Swimming Pool's Frontman Took His Own Life After Pukkelpop Festival
Charles Haddon, the frontman of acclaimed British band Ou Est Le Swimming Pool, has committed suicide. Dutch website Parool.nl reports the singer/songwriter took his own life after performing at Belgium's Pukkelpop festival on Friday, August 20.
He reportedly killed himself by climbing to the top of a satellite mast in a backstage parking area and jumping off. The tragedy has been confirmed by festival organizers, who staged a press conference late on Friday, August 20.
It's the second tragedy of the event - The Call's Michael Been suffered a heart attack backstage at Pukkelpop and died on Thursday, August 19. Haddon was in the middle of a European festival tour with his London-based trio.
Ou Est Le Swimming Pool is an English synthpop duo from Camden, Lonson. They have released three singles to date, with an album to follow in October 2010. They outed their debut single "Dance the Way I Feel" in 2009.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says