Ou Est Le Swimming Pool's Frontman Took His Own Life After Pukkelpop Festival
Charles Haddon, the frontman of acclaimed British band Ou Est Le Swimming Pool, has committed suicide. Dutch website Parool.nl reports the singer/songwriter took his own life after performing at Belgium's Pukkelpop festival on Friday, August 20.
He reportedly killed himself by climbing to the top of a satellite mast in a backstage parking area and jumping off. The tragedy has been confirmed by festival organizers, who staged a press conference late on Friday, August 20.
It's the second tragedy of the event - The Call's Michael Been suffered a heart attack backstage at Pukkelpop and died on Thursday, August 19. Haddon was in the middle of a European festival tour with his London-based trio.
Ou Est Le Swimming Pool is an English synthpop duo from Camden, Lonson. They have released three singles to date, with an album to follow in October 2010. They outed their debut single "Dance the Way I Feel" in 2009.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?