Jennifer Aniston's Awkward Dinner Date With Jon Stewart Made Public
Jennifer Aniston was left red-faced during a recent TV interview with U.S. comedian Jon Stewart - when the smitten talk show host confronted the actress about a date gone wrong. Aniston appeared on "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" on Thursday night, August 19, and the host took the opportunity to remind her of a past dinner date that didn't go quite as he'd planned.
Stewart thought he would be enjoying an intimate date with the actress, but she had other ideas - and invited her friends to join her. He recalled, "I asked you out, we went out to an Italian restaurant. And it was lovely... You brought so many of your friends. I remember thinking, 'Wow, she's so excited to be on a date with me that she wants me to get to know her posse'."
The blushing actress admitted she remembered the awkward meeting but didn't do much to console her former admirer, telling him "That's really sad".
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand