Jennifer Aniston's Awkward Dinner Date With Jon Stewart Made Public
Jennifer Aniston was left red-faced during a recent TV interview with U.S. comedian Jon Stewart - when the smitten talk show host confronted the actress about a date gone wrong. Aniston appeared on "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" on Thursday night, August 19, and the host took the opportunity to remind her of a past dinner date that didn't go quite as he'd planned.
Stewart thought he would be enjoying an intimate date with the actress, but she had other ideas - and invited her friends to join her. He recalled, "I asked you out, we went out to an Italian restaurant. And it was lovely... You brought so many of your friends. I remember thinking, 'Wow, she's so excited to be on a date with me that she wants me to get to know her posse'."
The blushing actress admitted she remembered the awkward meeting but didn't do much to console her former admirer, telling him "That's really sad".
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia