Jennifer Aniston's Awkward Dinner Date With Jon Stewart Made Public
Jennifer Aniston was left red-faced during a recent TV interview with U.S. comedian Jon Stewart - when the smitten talk show host confronted the actress about a date gone wrong. Aniston appeared on "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" on Thursday night, August 19, and the host took the opportunity to remind her of a past dinner date that didn't go quite as he'd planned.
Stewart thought he would be enjoying an intimate date with the actress, but she had other ideas - and invited her friends to join her. He recalled, "I asked you out, we went out to an Italian restaurant. And it was lovely... You brought so many of your friends. I remember thinking, 'Wow, she's so excited to be on a date with me that she wants me to get to know her posse'."
The blushing actress admitted she remembered the awkward meeting but didn't do much to console her former admirer, telling him "That's really sad".
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance