Jennifer Aniston's Awkward Dinner Date With Jon Stewart Made Public
Jennifer Aniston was left red-faced during a recent TV interview with U.S. comedian Jon Stewart - when the smitten talk show host confronted the actress about a date gone wrong. Aniston appeared on "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" on Thursday night, August 19, and the host took the opportunity to remind her of a past dinner date that didn't go quite as he'd planned.
Stewart thought he would be enjoying an intimate date with the actress, but she had other ideas - and invited her friends to join her. He recalled, "I asked you out, we went out to an Italian restaurant. And it was lovely... You brought so many of your friends. I remember thinking, 'Wow, she's so excited to be on a date with me that she wants me to get to know her posse'."
The blushing actress admitted she remembered the awkward meeting but didn't do much to console her former admirer, telling him "That's really sad".
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance