Jennifer Aniston's Awkward Dinner Date With Jon Stewart Made Public
Jennifer Aniston was left red-faced during a recent TV interview with U.S. comedian Jon Stewart - when the smitten talk show host confronted the actress about a date gone wrong. Aniston appeared on "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" on Thursday night, August 19, and the host took the opportunity to remind her of a past dinner date that didn't go quite as he'd planned.
Stewart thought he would be enjoying an intimate date with the actress, but she had other ideas - and invited her friends to join her. He recalled, "I asked you out, we went out to an Italian restaurant. And it was lovely... You brought so many of your friends. I remember thinking, 'Wow, she's so excited to be on a date with me that she wants me to get to know her posse'."
The blushing actress admitted she remembered the awkward meeting but didn't do much to console her former admirer, telling him "That's really sad".
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off