Henry Winkler Gets Animated for Adult Cartoon Series
U.S. TV icon Henry Winkler is set to get animated after signing on to voice a character on adult cartoon series "Childrens Hospital". The 64 year old actor has inked a deal with bosses at the Cartoon Network to play an overly nice hospital administrator on the late-night medical comedy.
Network bosses will launch 12 original episodes of the show on Sunday, August 22 - and series creator Rob Corddry, the star of "Hot Tub Time Machine", is already heaping praise on his Happy Days idol. He says, "At the very least it is one of the greatest honors of my life (to work with) Henry Winkler, and he does not disappoint."
"Childrens Hospital" is a television adaptation of Rob Corddry's web series of the same title.
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch