Henry Winkler Gets Animated for Adult Cartoon Series
U.S. TV icon Henry Winkler is set to get animated after signing on to voice a character on adult cartoon series "Childrens Hospital". The 64 year old actor has inked a deal with bosses at the Cartoon Network to play an overly nice hospital administrator on the late-night medical comedy.
Network bosses will launch 12 original episodes of the show on Sunday, August 22 - and series creator Rob Corddry, the star of "Hot Tub Time Machine", is already heaping praise on his Happy Days idol. He says, "At the very least it is one of the greatest honors of my life (to work with) Henry Winkler, and he does not disappoint."
"Childrens Hospital" is a television adaptation of Rob Corddry's web series of the same title.
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2