Henry Winkler Gets Animated for Adult Cartoon Series
U.S. TV icon Henry Winkler is set to get animated after signing on to voice a character on adult cartoon series "Childrens Hospital". The 64 year old actor has inked a deal with bosses at the Cartoon Network to play an overly nice hospital administrator on the late-night medical comedy.
Network bosses will launch 12 original episodes of the show on Sunday, August 22 - and series creator Rob Corddry, the star of "Hot Tub Time Machine", is already heaping praise on his Happy Days idol. He says, "At the very least it is one of the greatest honors of my life (to work with) Henry Winkler, and he does not disappoint."
"Childrens Hospital" is a television adaptation of Rob Corddry's web series of the same title.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease