Henry Winkler Gets Animated for Adult Cartoon Series
U.S. TV icon Henry Winkler is set to get animated after signing on to voice a character on adult cartoon series "Childrens Hospital". The 64 year old actor has inked a deal with bosses at the Cartoon Network to play an overly nice hospital administrator on the late-night medical comedy.
Network bosses will launch 12 original episodes of the show on Sunday, August 22 - and series creator Rob Corddry, the star of "Hot Tub Time Machine", is already heaping praise on his Happy Days idol. He says, "At the very least it is one of the greatest honors of my life (to work with) Henry Winkler, and he does not disappoint."
"Childrens Hospital" is a television adaptation of Rob Corddry's web series of the same title.
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington