Henry Winkler Gets Animated for Adult Cartoon Series
U.S. TV icon Henry Winkler is set to get animated after signing on to voice a character on adult cartoon series "Childrens Hospital". The 64 year old actor has inked a deal with bosses at the Cartoon Network to play an overly nice hospital administrator on the late-night medical comedy.
Network bosses will launch 12 original episodes of the show on Sunday, August 22 - and series creator Rob Corddry, the star of "Hot Tub Time Machine", is already heaping praise on his Happy Days idol. He says, "At the very least it is one of the greatest honors of my life (to work with) Henry Winkler, and he does not disappoint."
"Childrens Hospital" is a television adaptation of Rob Corddry's web series of the same title.
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!