Demi Lovato Regrets Coming Clean About Dating Joe Jonas
Demi Lovato regrets telling the world about her romance with Joe Jonas, insisting she "learned her lesson" from the painful public split just two months later. The Disney star, who turns 18 on Friday, August 20, went public with the relationship in March, gushing about her "perfect" love affair, but in May they announced the romance was over.
And Lovato admits she will be keeping her next boyfriend a secret in a bid to avoid the public scrutiny. She tells People.com, "I learned my lesson. It's not very much fun when you break up in a public relationship. So, maybe next time (I will) keep a secret... You want to say to your fans, 'Guess what, I'm so in love with somebody'."
"You want to shout it from the rooftops. That's what you do when you fall in love. At the same time, I learned my lesson. You know, I'll go public when I marry someone one day."
More Demi Lovato News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl