Demi Lovato Regrets Coming Clean About Dating Joe Jonas
Demi Lovato regrets telling the world about her romance with Joe Jonas, insisting she "learned her lesson" from the painful public split just two months later. The Disney star, who turns 18 on Friday, August 20, went public with the relationship in March, gushing about her "perfect" love affair, but in May they announced the romance was over.
And Lovato admits she will be keeping her next boyfriend a secret in a bid to avoid the public scrutiny. She tells People.com, "I learned my lesson. It's not very much fun when you break up in a public relationship. So, maybe next time (I will) keep a secret... You want to say to your fans, 'Guess what, I'm so in love with somebody'."
"You want to shout it from the rooftops. That's what you do when you fall in love. At the same time, I learned my lesson. You know, I'll go public when I marry someone one day."
More Demi Lovato News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences