Demi Lovato Regrets Coming Clean About Dating Joe Jonas
Demi Lovato regrets telling the world about her romance with Joe Jonas, insisting she "learned her lesson" from the painful public split just two months later. The Disney star, who turns 18 on Friday, August 20, went public with the relationship in March, gushing about her "perfect" love affair, but in May they announced the romance was over.
And Lovato admits she will be keeping her next boyfriend a secret in a bid to avoid the public scrutiny. She tells People.com, "I learned my lesson. It's not very much fun when you break up in a public relationship. So, maybe next time (I will) keep a secret... You want to say to your fans, 'Guess what, I'm so in love with somebody'."
"You want to shout it from the rooftops. That's what you do when you fall in love. At the same time, I learned my lesson. You know, I'll go public when I marry someone one day."
More Demi Lovato News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture