Demi Lovato Regrets Coming Clean About Dating Joe Jonas
Demi Lovato regrets telling the world about her romance with Joe Jonas, insisting she "learned her lesson" from the painful public split just two months later. The Disney star, who turns 18 on Friday, August 20, went public with the relationship in March, gushing about her "perfect" love affair, but in May they announced the romance was over.
And Lovato admits she will be keeping her next boyfriend a secret in a bid to avoid the public scrutiny. She tells People.com, "I learned my lesson. It's not very much fun when you break up in a public relationship. So, maybe next time (I will) keep a secret... You want to say to your fans, 'Guess what, I'm so in love with somebody'."
"You want to shout it from the rooftops. That's what you do when you fall in love. At the same time, I learned my lesson. You know, I'll go public when I marry someone one day."
More Demi Lovato News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance