Demi Lovato Regrets Coming Clean About Dating Joe Jonas
Demi Lovato regrets telling the world about her romance with Joe Jonas, insisting she "learned her lesson" from the painful public split just two months later. The Disney star, who turns 18 on Friday, August 20, went public with the relationship in March, gushing about her "perfect" love affair, but in May they announced the romance was over.
And Lovato admits she will be keeping her next boyfriend a secret in a bid to avoid the public scrutiny. She tells People.com, "I learned my lesson. It's not very much fun when you break up in a public relationship. So, maybe next time (I will) keep a secret... You want to say to your fans, 'Guess what, I'm so in love with somebody'."
"You want to shout it from the rooftops. That's what you do when you fall in love. At the same time, I learned my lesson. You know, I'll go public when I marry someone one day."
More Demi Lovato News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors