N-Dubz Drummer Found Guilty of Assault, Claiming Racism
N-Dubz drummer Aaron Fagan has been found guilty of sexually assaulting two female fans after a gig in Scotland. The 25 year old was convicted of groping the two women at a students' union in Glasgow, Scotland in October during an aftershow party following the British rap group's performance in the city.
Sheriff Joanna Johnston at Glasgow Sheriff Court found Fagan guilty of the charges and placed him on the sex offenders' register. His sentencing was deferred until next month. Speaking after the hearing, Fagan sensationally accused the court of racism, alleging he is the victim of a "white jury" - even though the case was held as a summary trial and was not put before a panel of his peers.
He told reporters, "I'm a black man and I have been tried by a white jury. It's pretty clear what happened in that court and it's the opposite of justice. I've been convicted with no evidence, no CCTV or anything... It's that (racial discrimination) along with my profile that got me found guilty. Tell me how many people could have been convicted for squeezing a girl's a**e, nearly every guy could be up for that."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle