N-Dubz Drummer Found Guilty of Assault, Claiming Racism
N-Dubz drummer Aaron Fagan has been found guilty of sexually assaulting two female fans after a gig in Scotland. The 25 year old was convicted of groping the two women at a students' union in Glasgow, Scotland in October during an aftershow party following the British rap group's performance in the city.
Sheriff Joanna Johnston at Glasgow Sheriff Court found Fagan guilty of the charges and placed him on the sex offenders' register. His sentencing was deferred until next month. Speaking after the hearing, Fagan sensationally accused the court of racism, alleging he is the victim of a "white jury" - even though the case was held as a summary trial and was not put before a panel of his peers.
He told reporters, "I'm a black man and I have been tried by a white jury. It's pretty clear what happened in that court and it's the opposite of justice. I've been convicted with no evidence, no CCTV or anything... It's that (racial discrimination) along with my profile that got me found guilty. Tell me how many people could have been convicted for squeezing a girl's a**e, nearly every guy could be up for that."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen