N-Dubz Drummer Found Guilty of Assault, Claiming Racism
N-Dubz drummer Aaron Fagan has been found guilty of sexually assaulting two female fans after a gig in Scotland. The 25 year old was convicted of groping the two women at a students' union in Glasgow, Scotland in October during an aftershow party following the British rap group's performance in the city.
Sheriff Joanna Johnston at Glasgow Sheriff Court found Fagan guilty of the charges and placed him on the sex offenders' register. His sentencing was deferred until next month. Speaking after the hearing, Fagan sensationally accused the court of racism, alleging he is the victim of a "white jury" - even though the case was held as a summary trial and was not put before a panel of his peers.
He told reporters, "I'm a black man and I have been tried by a white jury. It's pretty clear what happened in that court and it's the opposite of justice. I've been convicted with no evidence, no CCTV or anything... It's that (racial discrimination) along with my profile that got me found guilty. Tell me how many people could have been convicted for squeezing a girl's a**e, nearly every guy could be up for that."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'