N-Dubz Drummer Found Guilty of Assault, Claiming Racism
N-Dubz drummer Aaron Fagan has been found guilty of sexually assaulting two female fans after a gig in Scotland. The 25 year old was convicted of groping the two women at a students' union in Glasgow, Scotland in October during an aftershow party following the British rap group's performance in the city.
Sheriff Joanna Johnston at Glasgow Sheriff Court found Fagan guilty of the charges and placed him on the sex offenders' register. His sentencing was deferred until next month. Speaking after the hearing, Fagan sensationally accused the court of racism, alleging he is the victim of a "white jury" - even though the case was held as a summary trial and was not put before a panel of his peers.
He told reporters, "I'm a black man and I have been tried by a white jury. It's pretty clear what happened in that court and it's the opposite of justice. I've been convicted with no evidence, no CCTV or anything... It's that (racial discrimination) along with my profile that got me found guilty. Tell me how many people could have been convicted for squeezing a girl's a**e, nearly every guy could be up for that."
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer