N-Dubz Drummer Found Guilty of Assault, Claiming Racism
N-Dubz drummer Aaron Fagan has been found guilty of sexually assaulting two female fans after a gig in Scotland. The 25 year old was convicted of groping the two women at a students' union in Glasgow, Scotland in October during an aftershow party following the British rap group's performance in the city.
Sheriff Joanna Johnston at Glasgow Sheriff Court found Fagan guilty of the charges and placed him on the sex offenders' register. His sentencing was deferred until next month. Speaking after the hearing, Fagan sensationally accused the court of racism, alleging he is the victim of a "white jury" - even though the case was held as a summary trial and was not put before a panel of his peers.
He told reporters, "I'm a black man and I have been tried by a white jury. It's pretty clear what happened in that court and it's the opposite of justice. I've been convicted with no evidence, no CCTV or anything... It's that (racial discrimination) along with my profile that got me found guilty. Tell me how many people could have been convicted for squeezing a girl's a**e, nearly every guy could be up for that."
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years
- Ellen DeGeneres Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Coming Out in Special Episode
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle