Rep: Joe Perry Did NOT Deliberately Push Steven Tyler
A representative for Aerosmith has vehemently denied reports Joe Perry deliberately shoved his bandmate Steven Tyler off stage during a concert in Canada - insisting the mishap was an accident.
Video footage of the group's gig in Toronto, Canada on Tuesday, August 17 night shows Tyler lightly bumping into Perry as he plays guitar on a runway extended from the main stage. Perry is then seen walking up behind Tyler and knocking him with his hip, which sent the singer falling face-first into the audience.
Gossips speculated that the move was deliberate because of reports Tyler is set to abandon Aerosmith and sign on as a judge on TV talent contest "American Idol", but a rep for the group is adamant the fall was purely accidental.
The Aerosmith spokesperson tells TMZ.com, "Joe wanted his fans to know he would never deliberately push Steven off the stage. (Joe is a) total gentleman."
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'