Rep: Joe Perry Did NOT Deliberately Push Steven Tyler
A representative for Aerosmith has vehemently denied reports Joe Perry deliberately shoved his bandmate Steven Tyler off stage during a concert in Canada - insisting the mishap was an accident.
Video footage of the group's gig in Toronto, Canada on Tuesday, August 17 night shows Tyler lightly bumping into Perry as he plays guitar on a runway extended from the main stage. Perry is then seen walking up behind Tyler and knocking him with his hip, which sent the singer falling face-first into the audience.
Gossips speculated that the move was deliberate because of reports Tyler is set to abandon Aerosmith and sign on as a judge on TV talent contest "American Idol", but a rep for the group is adamant the fall was purely accidental.
The Aerosmith spokesperson tells TMZ.com, "Joe wanted his fans to know he would never deliberately push Steven off the stage. (Joe is a) total gentleman."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?