Rep: Joe Perry Did NOT Deliberately Push Steven Tyler
A representative for Aerosmith has vehemently denied reports Joe Perry deliberately shoved his bandmate Steven Tyler off stage during a concert in Canada - insisting the mishap was an accident.
Video footage of the group's gig in Toronto, Canada on Tuesday, August 17 night shows Tyler lightly bumping into Perry as he plays guitar on a runway extended from the main stage. Perry is then seen walking up behind Tyler and knocking him with his hip, which sent the singer falling face-first into the audience.
Gossips speculated that the move was deliberate because of reports Tyler is set to abandon Aerosmith and sign on as a judge on TV talent contest "American Idol", but a rep for the group is adamant the fall was purely accidental.
The Aerosmith spokesperson tells TMZ.com, "Joe wanted his fans to know he would never deliberately push Steven off the stage. (Joe is a) total gentleman."
More Aerosmith News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special