Rep: Joe Perry Did NOT Deliberately Push Steven Tyler
A representative for Aerosmith has vehemently denied reports Joe Perry deliberately shoved his bandmate Steven Tyler off stage during a concert in Canada - insisting the mishap was an accident.
Video footage of the group's gig in Toronto, Canada on Tuesday, August 17 night shows Tyler lightly bumping into Perry as he plays guitar on a runway extended from the main stage. Perry is then seen walking up behind Tyler and knocking him with his hip, which sent the singer falling face-first into the audience.
Gossips speculated that the move was deliberate because of reports Tyler is set to abandon Aerosmith and sign on as a judge on TV talent contest "American Idol", but a rep for the group is adamant the fall was purely accidental.
The Aerosmith spokesperson tells TMZ.com, "Joe wanted his fans to know he would never deliberately push Steven off the stage. (Joe is a) total gentleman."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'