Rep: Joe Perry Did NOT Deliberately Push Steven Tyler
A representative for Aerosmith has vehemently denied reports Joe Perry deliberately shoved his bandmate Steven Tyler off stage during a concert in Canada - insisting the mishap was an accident.
Video footage of the group's gig in Toronto, Canada on Tuesday, August 17 night shows Tyler lightly bumping into Perry as he plays guitar on a runway extended from the main stage. Perry is then seen walking up behind Tyler and knocking him with his hip, which sent the singer falling face-first into the audience.
Gossips speculated that the move was deliberate because of reports Tyler is set to abandon Aerosmith and sign on as a judge on TV talent contest "American Idol", but a rep for the group is adamant the fall was purely accidental.
The Aerosmith spokesperson tells TMZ.com, "Joe wanted his fans to know he would never deliberately push Steven off the stage. (Joe is a) total gentleman."
More Aerosmith News
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair