Lee Ryan Denies Punching Girlfriend in Face
British pop star Lee Ryan has been arrested on suspicion of assault over allegations an argument with his fiancee turned violent on Thursday, August 19. The former Blue star has been accused of punching Samantha Miller - the mother of his son, Rayn - in the face as they drove through central London together.
Miller, 25, called the cops and Ryan was later arrested at the couple's home in South London after he refused to accompany officers to a police station for questioning, according to Britain's The Sun. The singer vehemently denies he hit his fiancee, with his spokesperson saying, "Lee 100 per cent denies common assault. He'll be fighting these charges."
He is slated to appear in court later this month.
It's the latest in a long line of controversies for Ryan - last year he was quizzed by cops on suspicion of smoking cannabis and in 2008 he was fined for assaulting a taxi driver.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed