Lee Ryan Denies Punching Girlfriend in Face
British pop star Lee Ryan has been arrested on suspicion of assault over allegations an argument with his fiancee turned violent on Thursday, August 19. The former Blue star has been accused of punching Samantha Miller - the mother of his son, Rayn - in the face as they drove through central London together.
Miller, 25, called the cops and Ryan was later arrested at the couple's home in South London after he refused to accompany officers to a police station for questioning, according to Britain's The Sun. The singer vehemently denies he hit his fiancee, with his spokesperson saying, "Lee 100 per cent denies common assault. He'll be fighting these charges."
He is slated to appear in court later this month.
It's the latest in a long line of controversies for Ryan - last year he was quizzed by cops on suspicion of smoking cannabis and in 2008 he was fined for assaulting a taxi driver.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special