Lee Ryan Denies Punching Girlfriend in Face
British pop star Lee Ryan has been arrested on suspicion of assault over allegations an argument with his fiancee turned violent on Thursday, August 19. The former Blue star has been accused of punching Samantha Miller - the mother of his son, Rayn - in the face as they drove through central London together.
Miller, 25, called the cops and Ryan was later arrested at the couple's home in South London after he refused to accompany officers to a police station for questioning, according to Britain's The Sun. The singer vehemently denies he hit his fiancee, with his spokesperson saying, "Lee 100 per cent denies common assault. He'll be fighting these charges."
He is slated to appear in court later this month.
It's the latest in a long line of controversies for Ryan - last year he was quizzed by cops on suspicion of smoking cannabis and in 2008 he was fined for assaulting a taxi driver.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift