Lee Ryan Denies Punching Girlfriend in Face
British pop star Lee Ryan has been arrested on suspicion of assault over allegations an argument with his fiancee turned violent on Thursday, August 19. The former Blue star has been accused of punching Samantha Miller - the mother of his son, Rayn - in the face as they drove through central London together.
Miller, 25, called the cops and Ryan was later arrested at the couple's home in South London after he refused to accompany officers to a police station for questioning, according to Britain's The Sun. The singer vehemently denies he hit his fiancee, with his spokesperson saying, "Lee 100 per cent denies common assault. He'll be fighting these charges."
He is slated to appear in court later this month.
It's the latest in a long line of controversies for Ryan - last year he was quizzed by cops on suspicion of smoking cannabis and in 2008 he was fined for assaulting a taxi driver.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier