Lee Ryan Denies Punching Girlfriend in Face
British pop star Lee Ryan has been arrested on suspicion of assault over allegations an argument with his fiancee turned violent on Thursday, August 19. The former Blue star has been accused of punching Samantha Miller - the mother of his son, Rayn - in the face as they drove through central London together.
Miller, 25, called the cops and Ryan was later arrested at the couple's home in South London after he refused to accompany officers to a police station for questioning, according to Britain's The Sun. The singer vehemently denies he hit his fiancee, with his spokesperson saying, "Lee 100 per cent denies common assault. He'll be fighting these charges."
He is slated to appear in court later this month.
It's the latest in a long line of controversies for Ryan - last year he was quizzed by cops on suspicion of smoking cannabis and in 2008 he was fined for assaulting a taxi driver.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars