Victoria and David Beckham Cutting Expenses, Laying Down Staff
Victoria Adams and David Beckham have slashed their workforce after the celebrity couple was warned they were wasting huge amounts of money on surplus staff. The former Spice Girl and her soccer superstar husband are estimated to be worth $172 million and have a string of homes around the world, including properties in England, Los Angeles, France and Dubai.
Each of the houses is said to have an independent workforce, but the singer-turned-designer has decided to scale back on number of workers in the couple's employment following a stern warning from an accountant.
According to Britain's The Sun, the couple has dismissed six gardeners from their French chateau, a long term cleaner at their estate in Hertfordshire, England and six chauffeurs. A source tells the publication, "This very no-nonsense accountant gave it to Vic straight and said, 'You can afford to employ all of these people. But why the hell do you?' "
"Once the accountant pointed out that level of staffing was not required Vic pushed the button. There has been a large downsize. David and Victoria are multi-millionaires but that doesn't mean they have to waste money - and they were hemorrhaging it."
- Ex 'Apprentice' Contestant Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump for Denying Sexual Assault Claims
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts