Victoria and David Beckham Cutting Expenses, Laying Down Staff
Victoria Adams and David Beckham have slashed their workforce after the celebrity couple was warned they were wasting huge amounts of money on surplus staff. The former Spice Girl and her soccer superstar husband are estimated to be worth $172 million and have a string of homes around the world, including properties in England, Los Angeles, France and Dubai.
Each of the houses is said to have an independent workforce, but the singer-turned-designer has decided to scale back on number of workers in the couple's employment following a stern warning from an accountant.
According to Britain's The Sun, the couple has dismissed six gardeners from their French chateau, a long term cleaner at their estate in Hertfordshire, England and six chauffeurs. A source tells the publication, "This very no-nonsense accountant gave it to Vic straight and said, 'You can afford to employ all of these people. But why the hell do you?' "
"Once the accountant pointed out that level of staffing was not required Vic pushed the button. There has been a large downsize. David and Victoria are multi-millionaires but that doesn't mean they have to waste money - and they were hemorrhaging it."
More David Beckham News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video