Victoria and David Beckham Cutting Expenses, Laying Down Staff
Victoria Adams and David Beckham have slashed their workforce after the celebrity couple was warned they were wasting huge amounts of money on surplus staff. The former Spice Girl and her soccer superstar husband are estimated to be worth $172 million and have a string of homes around the world, including properties in England, Los Angeles, France and Dubai.
Each of the houses is said to have an independent workforce, but the singer-turned-designer has decided to scale back on number of workers in the couple's employment following a stern warning from an accountant.
According to Britain's The Sun, the couple has dismissed six gardeners from their French chateau, a long term cleaner at their estate in Hertfordshire, England and six chauffeurs. A source tells the publication, "This very no-nonsense accountant gave it to Vic straight and said, 'You can afford to employ all of these people. But why the hell do you?' "
"Once the accountant pointed out that level of staffing was not required Vic pushed the button. There has been a large downsize. David and Victoria are multi-millionaires but that doesn't mean they have to waste money - and they were hemorrhaging it."
More David Beckham News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit