Jermaine Dupri Denies Expecting Baby
Jermaine Dupri has denied rumors he is set to become a father following reports he split from Janet Jackson after impregnating a stripper. The "Nasty" hitmaker and producer Dupri ended a seven-year romance in summer 2009 and recent online rumors linked the music mogul to a pregnant exotic dancer in Atlanta, Georgia.
But Dupri has shot down the claims, telling celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, "Contrary to all the rumors I'm not expecting."
After his relationship with Janet Jackson ended, Jermaine Dupri and the sister of late Michael Jackson remain close. "Jermaine is one of my best friends. I love him to death. We're still connected. We're still good friends. We still talk," she explained.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her