Jermaine Dupri Denies Expecting Baby
Jermaine Dupri has denied rumors he is set to become a father following reports he split from Janet Jackson after impregnating a stripper. The "Nasty" hitmaker and producer Dupri ended a seven-year romance in summer 2009 and recent online rumors linked the music mogul to a pregnant exotic dancer in Atlanta, Georgia.
But Dupri has shot down the claims, telling celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, "Contrary to all the rumors I'm not expecting."
After his relationship with Janet Jackson ended, Jermaine Dupri and the sister of late Michael Jackson remain close. "Jermaine is one of my best friends. I love him to death. We're still connected. We're still good friends. We still talk," she explained.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance