Jermaine Dupri Denies Expecting Baby
Jermaine Dupri has denied rumors he is set to become a father following reports he split from Janet Jackson after impregnating a stripper. The "Nasty" hitmaker and producer Dupri ended a seven-year romance in summer 2009 and recent online rumors linked the music mogul to a pregnant exotic dancer in Atlanta, Georgia.
But Dupri has shot down the claims, telling celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, "Contrary to all the rumors I'm not expecting."
After his relationship with Janet Jackson ended, Jermaine Dupri and the sister of late Michael Jackson remain close. "Jermaine is one of my best friends. I love him to death. We're still connected. We're still good friends. We still talk," she explained.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked