Jermaine Dupri Denies Expecting Baby
Jermaine Dupri has denied rumors he is set to become a father following reports he split from Janet Jackson after impregnating a stripper. The "Nasty" hitmaker and producer Dupri ended a seven-year romance in summer 2009 and recent online rumors linked the music mogul to a pregnant exotic dancer in Atlanta, Georgia.
But Dupri has shot down the claims, telling celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, "Contrary to all the rumors I'm not expecting."
After his relationship with Janet Jackson ended, Jermaine Dupri and the sister of late Michael Jackson remain close. "Jermaine is one of my best friends. I love him to death. We're still connected. We're still good friends. We still talk," she explained.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'