Jermaine Dupri Denies Expecting Baby
Jermaine Dupri has denied rumors he is set to become a father following reports he split from Janet Jackson after impregnating a stripper. The "Nasty" hitmaker and producer Dupri ended a seven-year romance in summer 2009 and recent online rumors linked the music mogul to a pregnant exotic dancer in Atlanta, Georgia.
But Dupri has shot down the claims, telling celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, "Contrary to all the rumors I'm not expecting."
After his relationship with Janet Jackson ended, Jermaine Dupri and the sister of late Michael Jackson remain close. "Jermaine is one of my best friends. I love him to death. We're still connected. We're still good friends. We still talk," she explained.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says