'The Expendables' Hunks Open Stock Trading
Sylvester Stallone and his "The Expendables" turned money men on Thursday, August 19 when they rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange. Stallone was joined by Jason Statham, Dolph Lundgren and Terry Crews as he kicked off the day's trading - and he admits it was a huge honor.
He says, "I've never been at anything like this before, and we're all incredibly excited and proud."
Stallone will be hoping the trip to the money market will turn into cold hard cash for his movie this weekend. The action film shot to the top of the box office in America last Sunday, August 15 and is expected to stay there.
More Sylvester Stallone News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7