'The Expendables' Hunks Open Stock Trading
Sylvester Stallone and his "The Expendables" turned money men on Thursday, August 19 when they rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange. Stallone was joined by Jason Statham, Dolph Lundgren and Terry Crews as he kicked off the day's trading - and he admits it was a huge honor.
He says, "I've never been at anything like this before, and we're all incredibly excited and proud."
Stallone will be hoping the trip to the money market will turn into cold hard cash for his movie this weekend. The action film shot to the top of the box office in America last Sunday, August 15 and is expected to stay there.
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap