'The Expendables' Hunks Open Stock Trading
Sylvester Stallone and his "The Expendables" turned money men on Thursday, August 19 when they rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange. Stallone was joined by Jason Statham, Dolph Lundgren and Terry Crews as he kicked off the day's trading - and he admits it was a huge honor.
He says, "I've never been at anything like this before, and we're all incredibly excited and proud."
Stallone will be hoping the trip to the money market will turn into cold hard cash for his movie this weekend. The action film shot to the top of the box office in America last Sunday, August 15 and is expected to stay there.
More Sylvester Stallone News
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Get Cuddly in V Magazine's 'Gigi's Journal'
- Get First Look at David Thewlis' Ares in New 'Wonder Woman' Footage
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right