'The Expendables' Hunks Open Stock Trading
Sylvester Stallone and his "The Expendables" turned money men on Thursday, August 19 when they rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange. Stallone was joined by Jason Statham, Dolph Lundgren and Terry Crews as he kicked off the day's trading - and he admits it was a huge honor.
He says, "I've never been at anything like this before, and we're all incredibly excited and proud."
Stallone will be hoping the trip to the money market will turn into cold hard cash for his movie this weekend. The action film shot to the top of the box office in America last Sunday, August 15 and is expected to stay there.
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab