'The Expendables' Hunks Open Stock Trading
Sylvester Stallone and his "The Expendables" turned money men on Thursday, August 19 when they rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange. Stallone was joined by Jason Statham, Dolph Lundgren and Terry Crews as he kicked off the day's trading - and he admits it was a huge honor.
He says, "I've never been at anything like this before, and we're all incredibly excited and proud."
Stallone will be hoping the trip to the money market will turn into cold hard cash for his movie this weekend. The action film shot to the top of the box office in America last Sunday, August 15 and is expected to stay there.
More Sylvester Stallone News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic