Ricky Martin's Memoir to Come Out in November
Ricky Martin is set to get even more candid about his private life after revealing he's gay - the Latino pop hunk is penning a memoir. The "Livin' La Vida Loca" singer's "Me" will hit bookstore shelves at the beginning of November.
The book will be released simultaneously in English and Spanish. A statement about the tome reads, "In Me, Ricky will cover his early childhood, his experiences in the renowned boy band Menudo, the challenges of increased fame that came with the Livin' La Vida Loca phenomenon, his continued growth as a musician and his unique personal connection with millions of fans around the world."
"Martin also explores life-changing decisions like coming to terms with his sexuality, becoming a father, and devoting himself to helping children around the world." The book will kickstart a busy period for Martin - he's planning a comeback album in 2011 and will hit the Broadway stage as Che in the revival of "Evita" in spring 2012.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says