Ricky Martin's Memoir to Come Out in November
Ricky Martin is set to get even more candid about his private life after revealing he's gay - the Latino pop hunk is penning a memoir. The "Livin' La Vida Loca" singer's "Me" will hit bookstore shelves at the beginning of November.
The book will be released simultaneously in English and Spanish. A statement about the tome reads, "In Me, Ricky will cover his early childhood, his experiences in the renowned boy band Menudo, the challenges of increased fame that came with the Livin' La Vida Loca phenomenon, his continued growth as a musician and his unique personal connection with millions of fans around the world."
"Martin also explores life-changing decisions like coming to terms with his sexuality, becoming a father, and devoting himself to helping children around the world." The book will kickstart a busy period for Martin - he's planning a comeback album in 2011 and will hit the Broadway stage as Che in the revival of "Evita" in spring 2012.
More Ricky Martin News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound