Ricky Martin's Memoir to Come Out in November
Ricky Martin is set to get even more candid about his private life after revealing he's gay - the Latino pop hunk is penning a memoir. The "Livin' La Vida Loca" singer's "Me" will hit bookstore shelves at the beginning of November.
The book will be released simultaneously in English and Spanish. A statement about the tome reads, "In Me, Ricky will cover his early childhood, his experiences in the renowned boy band Menudo, the challenges of increased fame that came with the Livin' La Vida Loca phenomenon, his continued growth as a musician and his unique personal connection with millions of fans around the world."
"Martin also explores life-changing decisions like coming to terms with his sexuality, becoming a father, and devoting himself to helping children around the world." The book will kickstart a busy period for Martin - he's planning a comeback album in 2011 and will hit the Broadway stage as Che in the revival of "Evita" in spring 2012.
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake