Ricky Martin's Memoir to Come Out in November
Ricky Martin is set to get even more candid about his private life after revealing he's gay - the Latino pop hunk is penning a memoir. The "Livin' La Vida Loca" singer's "Me" will hit bookstore shelves at the beginning of November.
The book will be released simultaneously in English and Spanish. A statement about the tome reads, "In Me, Ricky will cover his early childhood, his experiences in the renowned boy band Menudo, the challenges of increased fame that came with the Livin' La Vida Loca phenomenon, his continued growth as a musician and his unique personal connection with millions of fans around the world."
"Martin also explores life-changing decisions like coming to terms with his sexuality, becoming a father, and devoting himself to helping children around the world." The book will kickstart a busy period for Martin - he's planning a comeback album in 2011 and will hit the Broadway stage as Che in the revival of "Evita" in spring 2012.
More Ricky Martin News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season