Ricky Martin's Memoir to Come Out in November
Ricky Martin is set to get even more candid about his private life after revealing he's gay - the Latino pop hunk is penning a memoir. The "Livin' La Vida Loca" singer's "Me" will hit bookstore shelves at the beginning of November.
The book will be released simultaneously in English and Spanish. A statement about the tome reads, "In Me, Ricky will cover his early childhood, his experiences in the renowned boy band Menudo, the challenges of increased fame that came with the Livin' La Vida Loca phenomenon, his continued growth as a musician and his unique personal connection with millions of fans around the world."
"Martin also explores life-changing decisions like coming to terms with his sexuality, becoming a father, and devoting himself to helping children around the world." The book will kickstart a busy period for Martin - he's planning a comeback album in 2011 and will hit the Broadway stage as Che in the revival of "Evita" in spring 2012.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby