Ricky Martin's Memoir to Come Out in November
Ricky Martin is set to get even more candid about his private life after revealing he's gay - the Latino pop hunk is penning a memoir. The "Livin' La Vida Loca" singer's "Me" will hit bookstore shelves at the beginning of November.
The book will be released simultaneously in English and Spanish. A statement about the tome reads, "In Me, Ricky will cover his early childhood, his experiences in the renowned boy band Menudo, the challenges of increased fame that came with the Livin' La Vida Loca phenomenon, his continued growth as a musician and his unique personal connection with millions of fans around the world."
"Martin also explores life-changing decisions like coming to terms with his sexuality, becoming a father, and devoting himself to helping children around the world." The book will kickstart a busy period for Martin - he's planning a comeback album in 2011 and will hit the Broadway stage as Che in the revival of "Evita" in spring 2012.
More Ricky Martin News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?