Kim Kardashian: I Am Single
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has played down her romance with American football star Miles Austin, insisting she is "single". The sexy socialite has been spotted out with the Dallas Cowboys player on several occasions in recent weeks, sparking speculation she had moved on from her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush following their split in March.
But Kardashian is adamant she's not in a relationship with Austin and is happy just seeing him from time to time - even though she would love to settle down with the sports hunk. She tells Us Weekly magazine, "You'll see a little bit of him, but I'm single."
"This is the first time in my life that I can focus on me, myself and my career. As much as I want to be in a relationship, I'm trying to fight that."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown