Kim Kardashian: I Am Single
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has played down her romance with American football star Miles Austin, insisting she is "single". The sexy socialite has been spotted out with the Dallas Cowboys player on several occasions in recent weeks, sparking speculation she had moved on from her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush following their split in March.
But Kardashian is adamant she's not in a relationship with Austin and is happy just seeing him from time to time - even though she would love to settle down with the sports hunk. She tells Us Weekly magazine, "You'll see a little bit of him, but I'm single."
"This is the first time in my life that I can focus on me, myself and my career. As much as I want to be in a relationship, I'm trying to fight that."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'