Kim Kardashian: I Am Single
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has played down her romance with American football star Miles Austin, insisting she is "single". The sexy socialite has been spotted out with the Dallas Cowboys player on several occasions in recent weeks, sparking speculation she had moved on from her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush following their split in March.
But Kardashian is adamant she's not in a relationship with Austin and is happy just seeing him from time to time - even though she would love to settle down with the sports hunk. She tells Us Weekly magazine, "You'll see a little bit of him, but I'm single."
"This is the first time in my life that I can focus on me, myself and my career. As much as I want to be in a relationship, I'm trying to fight that."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'