Kim Kardashian: I Am Single
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has played down her romance with American football star Miles Austin, insisting she is "single". The sexy socialite has been spotted out with the Dallas Cowboys player on several occasions in recent weeks, sparking speculation she had moved on from her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush following their split in March.
But Kardashian is adamant she's not in a relationship with Austin and is happy just seeing him from time to time - even though she would love to settle down with the sports hunk. She tells Us Weekly magazine, "You'll see a little bit of him, but I'm single."
"This is the first time in my life that I can focus on me, myself and my career. As much as I want to be in a relationship, I'm trying to fight that."
More Kim Kardashian News
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'