Kim Kardashian: I Am Single
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has played down her romance with American football star Miles Austin, insisting she is "single". The sexy socialite has been spotted out with the Dallas Cowboys player on several occasions in recent weeks, sparking speculation she had moved on from her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush following their split in March.
But Kardashian is adamant she's not in a relationship with Austin and is happy just seeing him from time to time - even though she would love to settle down with the sports hunk. She tells Us Weekly magazine, "You'll see a little bit of him, but I'm single."
"This is the first time in my life that I can focus on me, myself and my career. As much as I want to be in a relationship, I'm trying to fight that."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard