Busy Katy Perry Struggling to Hand Over Wedding Plan to Others
"I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker Katy Perry fears she will suffer a breakdown if she fails to allow professional wedding planners to help with her upcoming nuptials because she's already struggling to find a balance between the ceremony and her forthcoming tour.
The pop star is set to wed comedian Russell Brand later this year and Perry is determined to oversee all details of her big day. But she will have to hand over some responsibility to others as she is also busy working out the details for her next roadshow to promote her upcoming album, "Teenage Dream".
She tells People magazine, "I really have to learn to breathe and delegate. Most people have breakdowns just over weddings, and I'm planning mine and my tour."
More Katy Perry News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction