Busy Katy Perry Struggling to Hand Over Wedding Plan to Others
"I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker Katy Perry fears she will suffer a breakdown if she fails to allow professional wedding planners to help with her upcoming nuptials because she's already struggling to find a balance between the ceremony and her forthcoming tour.
The pop star is set to wed comedian Russell Brand later this year and Perry is determined to oversee all details of her big day. But she will have to hand over some responsibility to others as she is also busy working out the details for her next roadshow to promote her upcoming album, "Teenage Dream".
She tells People magazine, "I really have to learn to breathe and delegate. Most people have breakdowns just over weddings, and I'm planning mine and my tour."
More Katy Perry News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation