Busy Katy Perry Struggling to Hand Over Wedding Plan to Others
"I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker Katy Perry fears she will suffer a breakdown if she fails to allow professional wedding planners to help with her upcoming nuptials because she's already struggling to find a balance between the ceremony and her forthcoming tour.
The pop star is set to wed comedian Russell Brand later this year and Perry is determined to oversee all details of her big day. But she will have to hand over some responsibility to others as she is also busy working out the details for her next roadshow to promote her upcoming album, "Teenage Dream".
She tells People magazine, "I really have to learn to breathe and delegate. Most people have breakdowns just over weddings, and I'm planning mine and my tour."
More Katy Perry News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!