Busy Katy Perry Struggling to Hand Over Wedding Plan to Others
"I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker Katy Perry fears she will suffer a breakdown if she fails to allow professional wedding planners to help with her upcoming nuptials because she's already struggling to find a balance between the ceremony and her forthcoming tour.
The pop star is set to wed comedian Russell Brand later this year and Perry is determined to oversee all details of her big day. But she will have to hand over some responsibility to others as she is also busy working out the details for her next roadshow to promote her upcoming album, "Teenage Dream".
She tells People magazine, "I really have to learn to breathe and delegate. Most people have breakdowns just over weddings, and I'm planning mine and my tour."
More Katy Perry News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier