Busy Katy Perry Struggling to Hand Over Wedding Plan to Others
"I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker Katy Perry fears she will suffer a breakdown if she fails to allow professional wedding planners to help with her upcoming nuptials because she's already struggling to find a balance between the ceremony and her forthcoming tour.
The pop star is set to wed comedian Russell Brand later this year and Perry is determined to oversee all details of her big day. But she will have to hand over some responsibility to others as she is also busy working out the details for her next roadshow to promote her upcoming album, "Teenage Dream".
She tells People magazine, "I really have to learn to breathe and delegate. Most people have breakdowns just over weddings, and I'm planning mine and my tour."
More Katy Perry News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'