Jennifer Aniston Continues Countering Bill O'Reilly on TV Show
Jennifer Aniston is refusing to let her feud with TV newsman Bill O'Reilly peter out, insisting what the outspoken broadcaster said about her was deeply insulting. The actress has already responded to O'Reilly's recent on-air comments, in which he branded her "destructive to our society" for praising artificial insemination - the topic of her new film "The Switch".
The news anchor took aim at Aniston on his show "The O'Reilly Factor" earlier this month by accusing her of "diminishing the role of the dad". He ranted, "Dads bring a psychology to children that is in this society, I believe, under-emphasized. I think men get hosed all day long in the parental arena."
Aniston fired back by telling People, "Of course, the ideal scenario for parenting is obviously two parents of a mature age. Parenting is one of the hardest jobs on earth. And, of course, many women dream of finding Prince Charming, but for those who've not yet found their Bill O'Reilly, I'm just glad science has provided a few other options."
And she isn't leaving it there - during a breakfast TV chat in America on Thursday, August 19, Aniston added, "I never actually thought that my name and that name (Bill O'Reilly) would ever be in one sentence. He said I was actually glorifying 12-year-olds going out there and getting knocked up and doing it by themselves because that's what I like to preach!"
"People say things about me all the time and you just go, 'Whatever... ,' but this was not just about me; it was saying, insulting women that are out there doing this on their own. My mother was single... It doesn't always start out that way, but, it happens."
Jennifer Aniston Counters Bill O'Reilly Again:
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'