Longing for Daughter's Kiss, Courtney Love Begs Frances Bean to Come Home
Heartbroken Courtney Love was forced to go online to wish her daughter Frances Bean a happy 18th birthday - because a restraining order has banned her from seeing the teenager. The Hole singer's only child with late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain has been under the guardianship of her paternal grandmother since 2009, when the youngster requested to live with her relatives after falling out with her mum.
Frances Bean turned 18 on Wednesday, August 18 and an emotional Love took to her Twitter.com page to reach out to her estranged daughter on Thursday. In a series of heartfelt posts, the rocker - currently living in New York - begged her daughter to come back into her life and urged her to be wary of people preying on her now she is old enough to inherit a chunk of her late father's fortune.
She writes, "I love you chuck, happy 18th. I got you something so bl**dy awesome, finally. I love you. Hard day for me." She continues saying, "Well I long for your kiss and your sweet head smell. I long for you, I ache for you, I die for you every day my heart breaks for you... Just come home. It took a year but I got the sickest (best) townhouse in (Greenwich) village, there's 4 floors, just come home, I pray to God snap out of it... I love you little bean, but please stop this madness over so much more money than your little self can comprehend..."
"You've done a d**ned good job Frances of destroying anything I could build that is positive, and I want to know why now that you're of age," she adds. "Why would you leave me and my life in tatters like this and get angrier and angrier to justify it. I feel you missing me and I miss you too... I love you but your (sic) 18 now, do NOT allow any guardianship to continue whatsoever! They'll lie to you, tell you it 'has' to, no it doesn't! No lawyers, free yourself now."
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch