Longing for Daughter's Kiss, Courtney Love Begs Frances Bean to Come Home
Heartbroken Courtney Love was forced to go online to wish her daughter Frances Bean a happy 18th birthday - because a restraining order has banned her from seeing the teenager. The Hole singer's only child with late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain has been under the guardianship of her paternal grandmother since 2009, when the youngster requested to live with her relatives after falling out with her mum.
Frances Bean turned 18 on Wednesday, August 18 and an emotional Love took to her Twitter.com page to reach out to her estranged daughter on Thursday. In a series of heartfelt posts, the rocker - currently living in New York - begged her daughter to come back into her life and urged her to be wary of people preying on her now she is old enough to inherit a chunk of her late father's fortune.
She writes, "I love you chuck, happy 18th. I got you something so bl**dy awesome, finally. I love you. Hard day for me." She continues saying, "Well I long for your kiss and your sweet head smell. I long for you, I ache for you, I die for you every day my heart breaks for you... Just come home. It took a year but I got the sickest (best) townhouse in (Greenwich) village, there's 4 floors, just come home, I pray to God snap out of it... I love you little bean, but please stop this madness over so much more money than your little self can comprehend..."
"You've done a d**ned good job Frances of destroying anything I could build that is positive, and I want to know why now that you're of age," she adds. "Why would you leave me and my life in tatters like this and get angrier and angrier to justify it. I feel you missing me and I miss you too... I love you but your (sic) 18 now, do NOT allow any guardianship to continue whatsoever! They'll lie to you, tell you it 'has' to, no it doesn't! No lawyers, free yourself now."
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win