Steven Spielberg 'Beat' Simon Pegg Up On Set of 'Tintin'
Simon Pegg found working with Steven Spielberg a hands-on experience - the legendary movie-maker "beat him up" during a fight scene in the new "Tintin" film. Pegg has a starring role in Spielberg's new picture "The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn", which is due for 2011 release.
And the shoot was a bizarre experience for the "Shaun of the Dead" actor - because Spielberg grappled with him onset to show co-star Andy Serkis how to act out a fight scene.
Pegg says, "There was one day where (Spielberg) actually demonstrated to Andy Serkis how Captain Haddock should beat me up. I was lying on the floor with him holding me by the lapel, shaking me, hitting me against the floor, and I was just laughing because it was f**king Steven Spielberg!"
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo