Lindsay Lohan's Dad Accused of Trying to Grope a Reality TV Star
Lindsay Lohan's troubled father Michael has been accused of trying to grope a reality TV star shortly after he was cleared of attacking his ex-fiancee last month. Michael Lohan's former partner Kate Major claimed a heated argument between the couple turned violent and he was left facing a charge of harassment in the second degree.
Authorities dropped the case against Lohan on Wednesday, August 18 after Major insisted she no longer wanted to press charges, but the famous family's patriarch has been smeared with another accusation from former "Rock of Love" star Cindy 'Rodeo' Steedle. Steedle has filed a police report alleging Lohan "became violent and raised his hand" after she rounded on him for slyly stroking her backside, according to TMZ.com.
The TV star claims Michael "brushed his hand on my lower bottom" while they were working together on a reality show in New York, and then grew "angry" when she warned him off. She also claims he has contacted her via phone and email since the incident, and she now lives "in fear" of him. No official charges have been filed.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy