Lindsay Lohan's Dad Accused of Trying to Grope a Reality TV Star
Lindsay Lohan's troubled father Michael has been accused of trying to grope a reality TV star shortly after he was cleared of attacking his ex-fiancee last month. Michael Lohan's former partner Kate Major claimed a heated argument between the couple turned violent and he was left facing a charge of harassment in the second degree.
Authorities dropped the case against Lohan on Wednesday, August 18 after Major insisted she no longer wanted to press charges, but the famous family's patriarch has been smeared with another accusation from former "Rock of Love" star Cindy 'Rodeo' Steedle. Steedle has filed a police report alleging Lohan "became violent and raised his hand" after she rounded on him for slyly stroking her backside, according to TMZ.com.
The TV star claims Michael "brushed his hand on my lower bottom" while they were working together on a reality show in New York, and then grew "angry" when she warned him off. She also claims he has contacted her via phone and email since the incident, and she now lives "in fear" of him. No official charges have been filed.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital