Lindsay Lohan's Dad Accused of Trying to Grope a Reality TV Star
Lindsay Lohan's troubled father Michael has been accused of trying to grope a reality TV star shortly after he was cleared of attacking his ex-fiancee last month. Michael Lohan's former partner Kate Major claimed a heated argument between the couple turned violent and he was left facing a charge of harassment in the second degree.
Authorities dropped the case against Lohan on Wednesday, August 18 after Major insisted she no longer wanted to press charges, but the famous family's patriarch has been smeared with another accusation from former "Rock of Love" star Cindy 'Rodeo' Steedle. Steedle has filed a police report alleging Lohan "became violent and raised his hand" after she rounded on him for slyly stroking her backside, according to TMZ.com.
The TV star claims Michael "brushed his hand on my lower bottom" while they were working together on a reality show in New York, and then grew "angry" when she warned him off. She also claims he has contacted her via phone and email since the incident, and she now lives "in fear" of him. No official charges have been filed.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018