Flo Rida Offers Consolation Duet to The Saturdays
Generous rapper Flo Rida has offered to collaborate with British girl group The Saturdays, after stealing the U.K. chart number one from them for a second time at the weekend.
The hip-hop star shot to the top of the British countdown with his track "Club Can't Handle Me", narrowly edging out The Saturdays' "Missing You" and denying the group their first number one single.
Flo Rida also took the U.K. number one position from the band last year when his hit "Right Round" jumped ahead of their charity single "Just Can't Get Enough" to steal the top spot. But Flo Rida wants to put any chart rivalry between the two acts aside by recording a track with the five-piece.
He tells Britain's Daily Star, "If we could make a collaboration happen I would be up for that. I don't know much about The Saturdays but we put smiles on people's faces when we make music, which counts more than getting number ones."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal