Flo Rida Offers Consolation Duet to The Saturdays
Generous rapper Flo Rida has offered to collaborate with British girl group The Saturdays, after stealing the U.K. chart number one from them for a second time at the weekend.
The hip-hop star shot to the top of the British countdown with his track "Club Can't Handle Me", narrowly edging out The Saturdays' "Missing You" and denying the group their first number one single.
Flo Rida also took the U.K. number one position from the band last year when his hit "Right Round" jumped ahead of their charity single "Just Can't Get Enough" to steal the top spot. But Flo Rida wants to put any chart rivalry between the two acts aside by recording a track with the five-piece.
He tells Britain's Daily Star, "If we could make a collaboration happen I would be up for that. I don't know much about The Saturdays but we put smiles on people's faces when we make music, which counts more than getting number ones."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce