Flo Rida Offers Consolation Duet to The Saturdays
Generous rapper Flo Rida has offered to collaborate with British girl group The Saturdays, after stealing the U.K. chart number one from them for a second time at the weekend.
The hip-hop star shot to the top of the British countdown with his track "Club Can't Handle Me", narrowly edging out The Saturdays' "Missing You" and denying the group their first number one single.
Flo Rida also took the U.K. number one position from the band last year when his hit "Right Round" jumped ahead of their charity single "Just Can't Get Enough" to steal the top spot. But Flo Rida wants to put any chart rivalry between the two acts aside by recording a track with the five-piece.
He tells Britain's Daily Star, "If we could make a collaboration happen I would be up for that. I don't know much about The Saturdays but we put smiles on people's faces when we make music, which counts more than getting number ones."
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs