Flo Rida Offers Consolation Duet to The Saturdays
Generous rapper Flo Rida has offered to collaborate with British girl group The Saturdays, after stealing the U.K. chart number one from them for a second time at the weekend.
The hip-hop star shot to the top of the British countdown with his track "Club Can't Handle Me", narrowly edging out The Saturdays' "Missing You" and denying the group their first number one single.
Flo Rida also took the U.K. number one position from the band last year when his hit "Right Round" jumped ahead of their charity single "Just Can't Get Enough" to steal the top spot. But Flo Rida wants to put any chart rivalry between the two acts aside by recording a track with the five-piece.
He tells Britain's Daily Star, "If we could make a collaboration happen I would be up for that. I don't know much about The Saturdays but we put smiles on people's faces when we make music, which counts more than getting number ones."
More Flo Rida News
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson