Flo Rida Offers Consolation Duet to The Saturdays
Generous rapper Flo Rida has offered to collaborate with British girl group The Saturdays, after stealing the U.K. chart number one from them for a second time at the weekend.
The hip-hop star shot to the top of the British countdown with his track "Club Can't Handle Me", narrowly edging out The Saturdays' "Missing You" and denying the group their first number one single.
Flo Rida also took the U.K. number one position from the band last year when his hit "Right Round" jumped ahead of their charity single "Just Can't Get Enough" to steal the top spot. But Flo Rida wants to put any chart rivalry between the two acts aside by recording a track with the five-piece.
He tells Britain's Daily Star, "If we could make a collaboration happen I would be up for that. I don't know much about The Saturdays but we put smiles on people's faces when we make music, which counts more than getting number ones."
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?