Peaches Geldof and Eli Roth Put in Headlock at Airport
Rock offspring Peaches Geldof found herself in a surreal situation moments before boarding a flight on Wednesday, August 18, when a security guard assigned to her and boyfriend Eli Roth put her in a headlock and began shouting at airline staff.
The daughter of Bob Geldof and her actor/director partner were provided with a bodyguard to ensure they made it through to the airport lounge safely. But Geldof got a shock when photographers started taking snaps of the pair, and the allegedly drunk guard grabbed her around the neck and pushed her through the departure lounge.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Me and Eli just got to the airport, someone had assigned Eli a guy to walk us thru (sic) to the lounge, cos (sic) there were paps (paparazzi) he put me in a crazy headlock, he was totally wasted (drunk) and breathing his wino breath all over me & wouldn't let me go! So weird! I'm not Mariah Carey dude wtf (what the f**k)!?"
"Eli keeps saying 'What just happened!?' It was like a David Lynch-esque nightmare! Why was he wasted & shouting at airport security!? I wonder who that guy was cos (sic) there are about a million photos of me in a headlock!? Weirdest moment ever. I'm p**sing myself laughing."
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident