Peaches Geldof and Eli Roth Put in Headlock at Airport
Rock offspring Peaches Geldof found herself in a surreal situation moments before boarding a flight on Wednesday, August 18, when a security guard assigned to her and boyfriend Eli Roth put her in a headlock and began shouting at airline staff.
The daughter of Bob Geldof and her actor/director partner were provided with a bodyguard to ensure they made it through to the airport lounge safely. But Geldof got a shock when photographers started taking snaps of the pair, and the allegedly drunk guard grabbed her around the neck and pushed her through the departure lounge.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Me and Eli just got to the airport, someone had assigned Eli a guy to walk us thru (sic) to the lounge, cos (sic) there were paps (paparazzi) he put me in a crazy headlock, he was totally wasted (drunk) and breathing his wino breath all over me & wouldn't let me go! So weird! I'm not Mariah Carey dude wtf (what the f**k)!?"
"Eli keeps saying 'What just happened!?' It was like a David Lynch-esque nightmare! Why was he wasted & shouting at airport security!? I wonder who that guy was cos (sic) there are about a million photos of me in a headlock!? Weirdest moment ever. I'm p**sing myself laughing."
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO