Peaches Geldof and Eli Roth Put in Headlock at Airport
Rock offspring Peaches Geldof found herself in a surreal situation moments before boarding a flight on Wednesday, August 18, when a security guard assigned to her and boyfriend Eli Roth put her in a headlock and began shouting at airline staff.
The daughter of Bob Geldof and her actor/director partner were provided with a bodyguard to ensure they made it through to the airport lounge safely. But Geldof got a shock when photographers started taking snaps of the pair, and the allegedly drunk guard grabbed her around the neck and pushed her through the departure lounge.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Me and Eli just got to the airport, someone had assigned Eli a guy to walk us thru (sic) to the lounge, cos (sic) there were paps (paparazzi) he put me in a crazy headlock, he was totally wasted (drunk) and breathing his wino breath all over me & wouldn't let me go! So weird! I'm not Mariah Carey dude wtf (what the f**k)!?"
"Eli keeps saying 'What just happened!?' It was like a David Lynch-esque nightmare! Why was he wasted & shouting at airport security!? I wonder who that guy was cos (sic) there are about a million photos of me in a headlock!? Weirdest moment ever. I'm p**sing myself laughing."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal