Peaches Geldof and Eli Roth Put in Headlock at Airport
Rock offspring Peaches Geldof found herself in a surreal situation moments before boarding a flight on Wednesday, August 18, when a security guard assigned to her and boyfriend Eli Roth put her in a headlock and began shouting at airline staff.
The daughter of Bob Geldof and her actor/director partner were provided with a bodyguard to ensure they made it through to the airport lounge safely. But Geldof got a shock when photographers started taking snaps of the pair, and the allegedly drunk guard grabbed her around the neck and pushed her through the departure lounge.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Me and Eli just got to the airport, someone had assigned Eli a guy to walk us thru (sic) to the lounge, cos (sic) there were paps (paparazzi) he put me in a crazy headlock, he was totally wasted (drunk) and breathing his wino breath all over me & wouldn't let me go! So weird! I'm not Mariah Carey dude wtf (what the f**k)!?"
"Eli keeps saying 'What just happened!?' It was like a David Lynch-esque nightmare! Why was he wasted & shouting at airport security!? I wonder who that guy was cos (sic) there are about a million photos of me in a headlock!? Weirdest moment ever. I'm p**sing myself laughing."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked