Peaches Geldof and Eli Roth Put in Headlock at Airport
Rock offspring Peaches Geldof found herself in a surreal situation moments before boarding a flight on Wednesday, August 18, when a security guard assigned to her and boyfriend Eli Roth put her in a headlock and began shouting at airline staff.
The daughter of Bob Geldof and her actor/director partner were provided with a bodyguard to ensure they made it through to the airport lounge safely. But Geldof got a shock when photographers started taking snaps of the pair, and the allegedly drunk guard grabbed her around the neck and pushed her through the departure lounge.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Me and Eli just got to the airport, someone had assigned Eli a guy to walk us thru (sic) to the lounge, cos (sic) there were paps (paparazzi) he put me in a crazy headlock, he was totally wasted (drunk) and breathing his wino breath all over me & wouldn't let me go! So weird! I'm not Mariah Carey dude wtf (what the f**k)!?"
"Eli keeps saying 'What just happened!?' It was like a David Lynch-esque nightmare! Why was he wasted & shouting at airport security!? I wonder who that guy was cos (sic) there are about a million photos of me in a headlock!? Weirdest moment ever. I'm p**sing myself laughing."
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair