Eric Clapton Reunites With Ex-Lover Sheryl Crow in Music
Eric Clapton is set to release his first solo album in five years - with a little help from ex-girlfriend Sheryl Crow. The guitarist hasn't worked on an individual project since 2005's "Back Home", and will release his 19th disc, "Clapton", in September.
The album features guest appearances from his ex-lover Crow - who he dated in 1996 - among others. In a statement, Clapton says, "It's an eclectic collection of songs that weren't really on the map - and I like it so much because if it's a surprise to the fans, that's only because it's a surprise to me, as well."
The Brit's last project, 2006's "The Road to Escondido", was a collaboration with singer/songwriter JJ Cale.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked