Kat Von D Eying Singing Career, Already Taking Voice Lessons
Tattooist to the stars Kat Von D is launching a career as a rocker. The heavily-tattooed artist, who until recently was dating Motley Crue star Nikki Sixx, admits she has been taking voice lessons for the past year in a bid to hit the charts. Von D, who once tattooed a rose on Lady GaGa's hip, says, "I've been writing my own music... and I'm putting together a band."
Kat Von D is currently rumored to have dated Sandra Bullock's ex Jesse James. They were romantically linked after they were spotted holding hands and "very affectionate" when visiting The Exhibition at the Luxor Hotel and Casino together on August 15.
Most recently, she confirmed the romance rumor by tweeting, "Yes, Jesse and I are dating." She deleted the message soon afterward but the post had already been retweeted by more than 100 people, and picked up by media outlets around the world.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor