Kat Von D Eying Singing Career, Already Taking Voice Lessons
Tattooist to the stars Kat Von D is launching a career as a rocker. The heavily-tattooed artist, who until recently was dating Motley Crue star Nikki Sixx, admits she has been taking voice lessons for the past year in a bid to hit the charts. Von D, who once tattooed a rose on Lady GaGa's hip, says, "I've been writing my own music... and I'm putting together a band."
Kat Von D is currently rumored to have dated Sandra Bullock's ex Jesse James. They were romantically linked after they were spotted holding hands and "very affectionate" when visiting The Exhibition at the Luxor Hotel and Casino together on August 15.
Most recently, she confirmed the romance rumor by tweeting, "Yes, Jesse and I are dating." She deleted the message soon afterward but the post had already been retweeted by more than 100 people, and picked up by media outlets around the world.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters