Kat Von D Eying Singing Career, Already Taking Voice Lessons
Tattooist to the stars Kat Von D is launching a career as a rocker. The heavily-tattooed artist, who until recently was dating Motley Crue star Nikki Sixx, admits she has been taking voice lessons for the past year in a bid to hit the charts. Von D, who once tattooed a rose on Lady GaGa's hip, says, "I've been writing my own music... and I'm putting together a band."
Kat Von D is currently rumored to have dated Sandra Bullock's ex Jesse James. They were romantically linked after they were spotted holding hands and "very affectionate" when visiting The Exhibition at the Luxor Hotel and Casino together on August 15.
Most recently, she confirmed the romance rumor by tweeting, "Yes, Jesse and I are dating." She deleted the message soon afterward but the post had already been retweeted by more than 100 people, and picked up by media outlets around the world.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!