Kat Von D Eying Singing Career, Already Taking Voice Lessons
Tattooist to the stars Kat Von D is launching a career as a rocker. The heavily-tattooed artist, who until recently was dating Motley Crue star Nikki Sixx, admits she has been taking voice lessons for the past year in a bid to hit the charts. Von D, who once tattooed a rose on Lady GaGa's hip, says, "I've been writing my own music... and I'm putting together a band."
Kat Von D is currently rumored to have dated Sandra Bullock's ex Jesse James. They were romantically linked after they were spotted holding hands and "very affectionate" when visiting The Exhibition at the Luxor Hotel and Casino together on August 15.
Most recently, she confirmed the romance rumor by tweeting, "Yes, Jesse and I are dating." She deleted the message soon afterward but the post had already been retweeted by more than 100 people, and picked up by media outlets around the world.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest