Kat Von D Eying Singing Career, Already Taking Voice Lessons
Tattooist to the stars Kat Von D is launching a career as a rocker. The heavily-tattooed artist, who until recently was dating Motley Crue star Nikki Sixx, admits she has been taking voice lessons for the past year in a bid to hit the charts. Von D, who once tattooed a rose on Lady GaGa's hip, says, "I've been writing my own music... and I'm putting together a band."
Kat Von D is currently rumored to have dated Sandra Bullock's ex Jesse James. They were romantically linked after they were spotted holding hands and "very affectionate" when visiting The Exhibition at the Luxor Hotel and Casino together on August 15.
Most recently, she confirmed the romance rumor by tweeting, "Yes, Jesse and I are dating." She deleted the message soon afterward but the post had already been retweeted by more than 100 people, and picked up by media outlets around the world.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?