Emma Watson to Launch Her Fashion Line in Prince Charles' Private Garden
Stylish "Harry Potter" star Emma Watson's latest designs are to be given the royal seal of approval when the actress launches her new line in Prince Charles' private gardens. The Brit has teamed up with eco-friendly fashion label People Tree to create a new clothing range and the collection will be previewed in London on September 11 at a royal garden party.
The fashion showcase at Clarence House will be part of the A Garden Party to Make a Difference festival, which runs for 12 days and features fashion shows, cultural performances and cookery displays all centered around the latest environmental breakthroughs. Thrilled Watson says, "I think The Prince of Wales' initiative is such a brilliant idea."
Emma Watson is currently dating George Craig. She met him when shooting an ad for Burberry earlier this year. Also in the frames back then was Watson's younger brother, the 17-year-old Alex Watson who happens to do some modeling and the other three guys Matt Gilmour and Max Hurd.
More Emma Watson News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour