Emma Watson to Launch Her Fashion Line in Prince Charles' Private Garden
Stylish "Harry Potter" star Emma Watson's latest designs are to be given the royal seal of approval when the actress launches her new line in Prince Charles' private gardens. The Brit has teamed up with eco-friendly fashion label People Tree to create a new clothing range and the collection will be previewed in London on September 11 at a royal garden party.
The fashion showcase at Clarence House will be part of the A Garden Party to Make a Difference festival, which runs for 12 days and features fashion shows, cultural performances and cookery displays all centered around the latest environmental breakthroughs. Thrilled Watson says, "I think The Prince of Wales' initiative is such a brilliant idea."
Emma Watson is currently dating George Craig. She met him when shooting an ad for Burberry earlier this year. Also in the frames back then was Watson's younger brother, the 17-year-old Alex Watson who happens to do some modeling and the other three guys Matt Gilmour and Max Hurd.
More Emma Watson News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed