Emma Watson to Launch Her Fashion Line in Prince Charles' Private Garden
Stylish "Harry Potter" star Emma Watson's latest designs are to be given the royal seal of approval when the actress launches her new line in Prince Charles' private gardens. The Brit has teamed up with eco-friendly fashion label People Tree to create a new clothing range and the collection will be previewed in London on September 11 at a royal garden party.
The fashion showcase at Clarence House will be part of the A Garden Party to Make a Difference festival, which runs for 12 days and features fashion shows, cultural performances and cookery displays all centered around the latest environmental breakthroughs. Thrilled Watson says, "I think The Prince of Wales' initiative is such a brilliant idea."
Emma Watson is currently dating George Craig. She met him when shooting an ad for Burberry earlier this year. Also in the frames back then was Watson's younger brother, the 17-year-old Alex Watson who happens to do some modeling and the other three guys Matt Gilmour and Max Hurd.
More Emma Watson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked