Emma Watson to Launch Her Fashion Line in Prince Charles' Private Garden
Stylish "Harry Potter" star Emma Watson's latest designs are to be given the royal seal of approval when the actress launches her new line in Prince Charles' private gardens. The Brit has teamed up with eco-friendly fashion label People Tree to create a new clothing range and the collection will be previewed in London on September 11 at a royal garden party.
The fashion showcase at Clarence House will be part of the A Garden Party to Make a Difference festival, which runs for 12 days and features fashion shows, cultural performances and cookery displays all centered around the latest environmental breakthroughs. Thrilled Watson says, "I think The Prince of Wales' initiative is such a brilliant idea."
Emma Watson is currently dating George Craig. She met him when shooting an ad for Burberry earlier this year. Also in the frames back then was Watson's younger brother, the 17-year-old Alex Watson who happens to do some modeling and the other three guys Matt Gilmour and Max Hurd.
More Emma Watson News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song